Mikeyanks - Game Of Thrones!!!

LCD

No way Jon Snow dies.  Well, he does, but they're bringing him back somehow.

You guys think they had the Red Witch (or whatever) return back there just for the heck of it?  Either she's going to bring him back to life or Jon Snow will someone Warg.  It'll be interesting to see what they do, but the guy signed on for the last two seasons.  So he'll be back some way or another.

Wtf what a nutty episode.

Yeah.  Demon pussy lady is there for a reason.  The whole thing was a fucking bloodbath.  Did Sansa and Theon die.  The people who run the show are pretty big into sadism.  Cersei was so humiliated I felt bad for her.  Was hilarious when it looked like she had given up and the reanimated Mountain shows up and you can see all the mean wheels in her brain just start turning again.  Arya got busy but who knows what happens to her now.  Hope the dragon doesn't die.  I know that the dragons that come back for season six are going to be twice as big.

At this point I mostly give a shit about the dire wolves.  Jon Snow's dire wolf should have come back and kicked some Night Watch ass.

Hodor.

Really liked the scene with Jaime Lannister and his daughter Myrcella where she tells him she knows everything.  She of course immediately dies.  So the big villain of season 1, is now the only hero left in the show.

And the best line of the season.  You want a good girl but you need a bad pussy.

Also -170 that the Hound is not dead.

No way Jon Snow dies.  Well, he does, but they're bringing him back somehow.

You guys think they had the Red Witch (or whatever) return back there just for the heck of it?  Either she's going to bring him back to life or Jon Snow will someone Warg.  It'll be interesting to see what they do, but the guy signed on for the last two seasons.  So he'll be back some way or another.

That's what I thought/hoped for as well.  But here was the actor's comments in EW - "I've been told I'm dead," he says. "I'm dead. I'm not coming back next season. So that's all I can tell you, really."  My understanding is that the last book that was released ended the same as this season did with Jon Snow being stabbed and left for dead, so I guess what happens next is unknown and maybe the actor is just trying not to spoil anything.

• 3 weeks later...