Eugene's thoughts when high

EugeneMorgan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2022 at 10:14 AM, EugeneMorgan said:

heres a shower thought:

both professional wrestling and Dennis Rodman were able to forge relationships with the north korean government and went on entertainment slash peacekeeping missions.

yet the 

rodmans son plays in the ncaa. i forget i think tex tech or washintong st

hes terrible i saw him play about 10 minutes 

• 2 weeks later...

when i was younger i went to a place called the insect club it was a live music venue and i celebrated my 21st birthday there a punk band was playing and oj was driving his white bronco and they stopped the band and the lead singer asked me what was going on.

then one time my high school crush was fighting with her boyfriend and she came over to me and kissed me for the first time.  that was my first wife.

and i didnt capture that feeling for a long time but now that everything is interconnected and i realize the relationship between what i am now and those memories kind of like when the guitar riff kicks in on fix you. vut now its back and htose evil forces are turning up their volume trying to drown it out with a cacophany of syhophanic white buzzing noise but i have angels.

and they are showing me the way and inspiring me.  oh i have hope even though my heart hurts it aches and i dont know if today tomorrow or fifty years will be my last breath.  but you were thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  snd you always will be.

so guide me home and show me the way and i will repay you a thousand times over.  i will fix you.

• 3 weeks later...