EugeneMorgan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First of all, I got to give it to you, man. You want to talk about addiction? Let's do what we say in Vegas, let's tell it straight up. Truth is, I am an addict. About three years ago at 24-hour fitness,, in the shower in the locker room, oh, man, I was high, bro. I don't remember much about that night, but what I do remember is them carrying me out of that gym. They carried me straight into rehab. I did that to myself. That was just the beginning of it - for three years, not only did I lose my job, I lost my wife. I lost my kids. I lost myself. I lost my spirit.

I disgraced my race. I disgraced my family. I disgraced myself. But you know what, TGF, I came to a point in my life where it was do or die. I had to make a decision. Do. Or die. And you know what? I did, because I'm here right now. Day by day, by the Grace of God, I have earned my way back in to this forum. Day by day, by the Grace of God, I have earned the respect of my kids again. Day by day, I have earned my lifeback. When I stand across from you, and I see that across your waist, that symbolizes for me I'm sorry. That's my way of telling my family "I'm sorry". That's my way of telling my kids, I'm going to provide a better way of life for them. That's MY new addiction. I am addicted. I'm addicted to the high I get from them. I'm addicted to the high I get when I go home and tell my family "hey, I'm doing it". I'm addicted to the satisfaction I get to tell everybody like you who didn't believe in me you can stick it up your ass. I'm addicted to the do or die feeling I'm going to have in the Main Stage. Oh, what I high it is.

But the difference between you and me TGF, is that I'm an addict and I'll do anything, and run over anybody it's going to take to get that around my waist and get my high.