UFC TONIGHT

redstripe

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I watched Joe Rogan interviewing him right after the fight. He didn't say anything about Trump or Putin.

Typical fucken Trump/Putin loving imbecile.  When they should be condemning they're always either lavishing the Nazi's with praise or remaining silent. I hate Covington like I do with all  Trump Putin lovers but I still knew he would win in dominant fashion. 

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Typical fucken Trump/Putin loving imbecile.  When they should be condemning they're always either lavishing the Nazi's with praise or remaining silent. I hate Covington like I do with all  Trump Putin lovers but I still knew he would win in dominant fashion. 

When did he he say anything about politics?

I saw him standing there with an American flag draped around his shoulders when they announced the decision, that was it. The referee raised his arm, declared him the winner and then he was interviewed about the FIGHT.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I saw him standing there with an American flag draped around his shoulders when they announced the decision, that was it. The referee raised his arm, declared him the winner and then he was interviewed about the FIGHT.

you are wasting YOUR energy and OURS by keeping this inbred retard here

let him post in the sandbox only so we can mock him when we feel like it

but to let him run free is ruining this place one shit post at a time

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He's a Putin and Trump loving idiot. He was silent for the first time. He's aware just like his two leaders He's on the wrong side of history.  American scum.

Now was the time to condemn the evil of the two leaders he always praises. Now was not the time to remain silent,  unless you want the nation to know you're siding with evil. Fuck Colby Covington. 

"Hoffa ban Bigrunner.  He's kicking our asses. It's like 15-0 against Bigrunner". HUAD

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Here were my bets today:

New Mex +6.5

St Peter +18

St Mary's -2.5

Creightn +2

Tenn -17.5 ****

South Dakota +2

Richmond +9.5 ***

Memphis -1.5 **** bet the opener

Michigan -2

Marq+4

Murray St -2 ***

Ucla -13.5 ***

Texas south +22 action

Vermont +5  just action 

Where was Memphis -1.5 at when they opened?  I maxed them as soon I saw them up at bookmaker and got -2.5

Ez win for both of us either way

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I guess I missed it at -1.5

Ez 2k win though.  Penny has this team finally healthy and a scary talented 2nd round matchup for a 1 seed.

No doubt about it. Memphis +11 or no play for me. Memphis was a big overlay at +16000 prior to start of tournament.  

Memphis was 1 of 4 teams I bet to win the final. I have the zags +700, Vols +3500 and TT +4400.

Looking at Tenn -6 and OK -6.5  in Nit.

I see some other plays I'm liking. Will post later. 

Bama -4. Beat some very good teams.  Including the Zags and Houston. Finished season on 3 game losing streak.  Topsy-turvy season. Well rested, have something to prove I hope. N D. Off a very game and tough win in double ot. Now traveling cross country.  If Bama can't get up for the Irish that would be surprising.  The luck of the Irish ended after St. Patrick's day.