Congratulations to all unvaxed TGF posters that survived the winter of death

sleepy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Lenn Sakata said:

unreal still alive here also

i went to the nj high school championship other day, was at Rutgers. Rutgers is badly woke with a woke President...they still require vax or test result for entrance.  i have picture of a fake card and have used couple times, they don't even look anymore.   i used "test results" for my kids, i keep pdf on my phone and change dates whenever need them, but forgot to do it at home, used my phone which didn't have greatest editing software on it, was hilarious with completely wrong font and wrong background color behind the dates.    guy checking looked at them and laughed outloud said "LOOKS GOOD, HAVE A GREAT TIME"

Guy loves the black cock. Is anyone surprised he's an anti-vaxxer that's brags about possessing counterfeit vaccines cards? Very predictable. 

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Thank you Joe Biden. Thank God one can only imagine how bad things would be if twice impeached, serial sexual predator, pathological lying, PooTin loving Benedict Donald was reelected.  

And of course anyone that collects pictures of big black penises would be anti-vaxxer.

What exactly are you thanking him for?  More people dying in the USA in 2021 than in 2020 under Trump when Biden had 3 vaccines?  Throwing his hands up and saying that he has no solution to covid and said just let the governors do whatever they want?  He seriously did next to nothing, and had no clue what to do.  He called Trump a Xenophobe for blocking travel from China, and then did the exact same himself from Africa.  He said he should not be president for all the deaths that happened and then he increased it.  He deserves zero praise.

Funny how covid was the nightly story before Ukraine/Russia and now there's next to nothing, but it keeps coming back as a story out of nowhere as the midterms get closer where the dems are going to get massacred.  Covid is their only hope.  Even pretty old Hilldawg herself said this was basically just a cold.

Dems going to lose over 100 seats in November.

All thanks to the White House occupier, and the worst vice prez in history.

More proof the demoKKKratic party is filled with the stupidest politicians.

They hand picked two dopes.  Those two dopes killed their party’s chances.

4 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I judge the sum of a man rather than a specific attribute or activity that lies parallel with my own interests.

Sleepy put his old man in a home, rarely visits him and writes checks to himself from his dads bank account.

This. That fat lazy balding fuck has never worked a day in his miserable life.

His wife left him because he's an unemployed loser.

Simple as that 👌 

20 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Sleepy put his old man in a home, rarely visits him and writes checks to himself from his dads bank account.

I worked out of VA nursing homes and hospitals for a long time.

His dad wouldn't be there if the facility and his doctor didn't feel that it was the appropriate level of care. One can't simply stick their dad in a home, it doesn't work that way.