Would You Place This Wager?

Jimmy Hoffa

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

moldy with the 2500 sweat job on that last hole wow

lmao yeah i was watching this as i was driving the bus from morning to night to see how woods would do but thats the excitement about gambling thats why i love gambling just the excitement the blood rush through ur veins

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No TV or Phones will driving the bus Moldo!

no Just when i finish the trip one way and the other way come on i am not that stupid right now we are getting blitz from the MTA they are doing undercover rides everywhere and a lot

taking people out of service left and right and these drivers are just plain dumb how many times does our president from the island say No cell phone , No smart watches and so on these idiots just dont get it

27 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

lmao yeah i was watching this as i was driving the bus from morning to night to see how woods would do but thats the excitement about gambling thats why i love gambling just the excitement the blood rush through ur veins

love it, was rooting for you

congrats and good luck the rest of the way moldarama

Attaboy Tiger!!  Nice choke job.

768777032-1 5:17 PM GOLF - PGA MASTERS FUTURES - TIGER WOODS - TO FINISH TOP 10 (INCL. TIES) - NO -800
$20.00
GOLF - PGA MASTERS FUTURES - TIGER WOODS - TO FINISH TOP 10 (INCL. TIES) - NO -800
Contest InfoWAGER PLACED ON: 04/06/22 / 5:17 PM

Game NotesTIGER WOODS MUST TEE OFF FOR ACTION.