OT: Vaporizing Pens

KingRevolver

Does anyone know anything about these things? I have a friend who has a birthday coming up, and she uses them because she's trying to eventually quit smoking. I want to buy her a really good one but don't know where to start. I've tried looking up info on them but they're all just trying to sell them, and couldn't find disinterested opinions.

Don't get the ones that Stephen Dorff pumps. I smoke cigarettes occasionally, had a couple puffs of that (black with blue tip) and was horseshit.

Guy comes into our work about once a month, he puffs on some big bulky thing and he smells like absolute shit. The vapor of some is a really distinct smell, and to me is worse smell than cigarettes.

I am of no help and just assume that the people smoking them only do it so their house doesn't smell like shit, newsflash, it will still smell like shit if you're puffing on this thing 3 times as much as you would a cigarette. You probably can't smell it, just like you can't smell cigs on you, but anyone else can.

One of my buddies swears by some grape e-cig, wasn't really listening to his story, so I don't know the brand. And he was black, so I chalked it up to" typical "

• 1 year later...