You truly do live in the asshole of america when. .

bookbraker

51 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Great work putting A real American Patriot's name on things!

not some coward who runs out of interviews cause the questions are too hard or some Russian controlled stooge who wants nothing more than to be like his master 

The Piers Morgan interview?  You must be late to the party in learning that it was all edited nonsense per usual with Trump and the media.

“If Trump is elected we’ll be back in another war.  OMG WW3 is gonna happen”

No wars under Trump but after 1 year of Biden we’re back to trying to be in another war and donating billions to Ukraine while our own country has went to shit.  Russia, Russia, Russia and not a shred of evidence other than made up conspiracies about him being urinated on in Russian hotels, meanwhile there’s all the evidence in the world showing Biden’s money funneling from Ukraine.  Dummycrats are a blind gaslighting bunch of nutjobs for sure.

Hands down not even debatable, Joe Biden is the worst president in USA history.  An entire media protecting him and his approval numbers are historical lows.  He kind of did us all a favor by leading his party to an absolute slaughter in the midterms.  Same with Obama.  The 2 worst president’s to ever happen to this country.

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

Hopefully the GOP guy in 2024 tears them down

Sleepy I was good with the scranton expressway, spruce St. And WASHINGTON Ave!!!

No public vote.  Just pay for new signage and penndot to put them up out of tax payer dollars.  My wife's old home is no longer Washington Ave.  Biden Street.  Wtf!!

19 minutes ago, bookbraker said:

Sleepy I was good with the scranton expressway, spruce St. And WASHINGTON Ave!!!

No public vote.  Just pay for new signage and penndot to put them up out of tax payer dollars.  My wife's old home is no longer Washington Ave.  Biden Street.  Wtf!!

There are also a lot of BLM streets that need to go away.

2 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

it cuts right to core of the problem

if we can make American street names great again. The rest will follow

let's bring back Main, Park, Pine, Elm, Cedar, Sycamore, Oak, Birch

Why name after President's? We have a lot of good trees and birds to name streets after

Live on Elm pal. Right off of  Ella T. Grasso Blvd. Which is right off of Martin Luther King Blvd.

2 hours ago, Chi_Archie said:

Why name after President's? We have a lot of good trees and birds to name streets after

Let's get it back to Spruce Street.

What's the address again Mr. UPS man?  It was 301 Spuce street now it's 301 Biden street...JFC!

10 hours ago, Chi_Archie said:

+1.   I lived a very happy childhood on a home on Oak street….that I’m selling in 4 hours…but I digress…. I hold Tree street names in high regard.