I took a Psychic Reading Just now Good Results!

Moldoveanu

i always wanted to go to 1 and boy was i happy i took one! even if its all just bull shit you never know , and plus they are there for a reason! so

i came in and she asked me 20$ for 1 hand and 30$ for 2 hands for the cards its 50$ and some other crap so i asked give me everything that you got she said 100$

i put down my 100$ and she went to work! she asked for my right hand she put in some precious pebbles in my right

she asked me to cut the deck in 3 places and choose the 1st deck to start from! i peck all the way from the left! with my left hand

so here we go! she started dealing the cards and right away she says! You are a blessed guy! you are a very blessed .

You are a very good man, you do a lot of good things and you love to help people around you

she also told me that sometimes i do to much and people take advantage of that!

she said i am a healthy man and i will live a long time , no major health problems, or operations that she sees!

she said that i will never be poor :money thumps up! and she said that i like to make money i was thinking fuck yeah !

she said you make money on the side ? you have some kind of business ? :yay ( i am like yeah gambling in my mind )

i said no then she says are you thinking of starting a business i am like no nothing .

she said also that i am very lonely , you are a lonely guy and that you are looking for love i almost fell off my chair :clap that was a really good read

she also was talking about my love life she told me that i do not like american woman, well for one i am looking to find someone that me and my parents can communicate as well as my friends

from moldova baby!

she said she is a foreigner and that she is here and her family too i dont have to bring her family here like my brother did with her wife!

she also said i will have a really good wife , really good marriage , i will have 3 kids first a girl then 2 boys

she said a marriage is seeing in the next 3 years

she said that i should hear some news about someone wanting to see me in the next couple of months and ( i was thinking last week i was talking to my dads friend he came from atlanta it was his sons bithday 30 and his bithday also 60 to celebrate here then i brought him to the airport and we were just talking about my love life and then he was talking about how he can hook me up with some nice moldovan girls romanian russian really good girls and so on you can meet online chat so on and on ) i was like yeah i think it might just happen i told her what happened

she also predicted that my mom does marriage arrangements which she does i was surprised

she also predicted that there is a house to be bought or was bought by your family i am like yeah my parents are in florida ttrying to buy a house now! :laugh

and so other stuff i dont remember all the details but she told me

to bring some dirt from the back yard so she can bless my home with a beautifull marriage and a beautifull family that i am about to have! so ill go there next month! again

i would love to go and see someone else and see what they say too!