Crypto taking a beating

redstripe

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

You have no choice on PayPal.  You have to leave in their custody…can’t transfer.  But I would feel better about PP than CB.

true

I would never trust paypal with my money tho

they have banned conservative journalists and content creators - they take your funds for 6 months when u get banned, so they can verify "no fraud"

then after 6months u gotta email them so they can give it back

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You gotta be kidding me.

Unwise at best...

I made a thread about it when it happened.  Think it was around October 2020…for someone who is not tech savvy, it’s an easy way to acquire…just not enough options.  I hold almost all my crypto on various exchanges mostly because I feel like likelihood of loss from an error on my part,  is greater than Gemini or PP going belly up. 

11 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

you are on my list of ppl to not fight in real life cause you would likely die. and i would get a charge 

nah, you are a clumsy retard fighter - some brute strenght for sure, like most retards

Ive fought special needs kids before pal

I would beat you with brainpower alone

Just now, IAG said:

I made a thread about it when it happened.  Think it was around October 2020…for someone who is not tech savvy, it’s an easy way to acquire…just not enough options.  I hold almost all my crypto on various exchanges mostly because I feel like likelihood of loss from an error on my part,  is greater than Gemini or PP going belly up. 

IAG you dont give yourself enough credit

just organize

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

true

I would never trust paypal with my money tho

they have banned conservative journalists and content creators - they take your funds for 6 months when u get banned, so they can verify "no fraud"

then after 6months u gotta email them so they can give it back

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

IAG you dont give yourself enough credit

just organize

Lol.  I have a ledger I’ve never used.    Too scared to move stuff there and lose it..lol. 

38 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

well, PayPal has never been on the up and up anyways, they have been banning conservatives too

they zapped me in 2020

Conservatives ain't very sharp. You couldn't even name the Stooge who called PooTin a genius and great leader. Get your fucken head out of the sand.

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

well, PayPal has never been on the up and up anyways, they have been banning conservatives too

they zapped me in 2020

One of my family members is in the firearms trade, legally.

All ATF, FBI and state licensed for ammunition and firearms.

PayPal won't allow those transactions. 

All legal products...

1 hour ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Not your keys not your coins

If you don’t hold the private keys you don’t understand bitcoin. And it’s not actually yours. 

IAG, get some ledgers and do it the right way. Keeping your balance on exchanges is keeping the price suppressed 

This.
Same with the stock market for that matter. I hold maybe 5% of my holding with brokers.