Supermarket shooting in BUFFALO........at least 10 dead

FISHHEAD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

10 shot at a McDonalds in downtown Chicago last night.  Don’t look for Biden though.  

i wonder if Tucker Carlson is on BET, since he’s responsible for the Buffalo shootings. 

5 shot in st paul last night, in blue cities the summer killing season starts before memorial day.

i still challenge anyone to name 1 place on earth, that is predominantly black, and is a good, happy, safe place to live

the corrupt media and leadership in this country have spent decades demonizing the majority

would you rather have 100 black guys on a construction project or 100 white guys?  would you rather live in a black neighborhood or a white neighborhood?  would you rather have your daughter be friends with a bunch of weirdo trannies, or with heterosexuals?

these are very simple common sense questions... yet the media has flipped everything to push transgenderism, interracial relationships, pill popping, and pretty much everything that results in mental illness

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

i still challenge anyone to name 1 place on earth, that is predominantly black, and is a good, happy, safe place to live

the corrupt media and leadership in this country have spent decades demonizing the majority

would you rather have 100 black guys on a construction project or 100 white guys?  would you rather live in a black neighborhood or a white neighborhood?  would you rather have your daughter be friends with a bunch of weirdo trannies, or with heterosexuals?

these are very simple common sense questions... yet the media has flipped everything to push transgenderism, interracial relationships, pill popping, and pretty much everything that results in mental illness

:bulb

28 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

That one black guy named clyde in NC who wears the cowboy hat looks like a good guy. that's about it however.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That one black guy named clyde in NC who wears the cowboy hat looks like a good guy. that's about it however.

you know hes done everything right with that mercedez too. got great deal in 1999 and has maintained it flawlessly. 350k miles and still going strong 

33 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i was in a criminal justice class at FSU. before i was super bitter

professor tried telling the class that their was a study of white Czechs or something done in usa. and their ghettos were just as crime ridden

i didnt believe him then and i certainly dont now