Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They said there were 7 kids in the house, now we have a muslim name, that's why they wont say a thing about the shooter.

If the guy were white and had Trump signs in his yard it would be all over the news.

The won't release the name because the shooter is black or some third world street scum

Just now, sleepy said:

If the guy were white and had Trump signs in his yard it would be all over the news.

The won't release the name because the shooter is black or some third world street scum

there's talk that guy who owns the property is renting the house, so he's renting to other muslims or perhaps a family of illegals.

They know who the shooter is, burnsville has maybe 70 police officers, dozens of firefighters, they all know who the guy was that killed their co workers, they all have family and friends, the name is out there and for some "strange reason" they wont release it. Lets put it this way, the media wont release it.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The pussy blocked me because I asked him if he's talk about the killer. :laugh

image.png.78e01fd405ab6fae18b337fa6cd26b3a.png

Was this you?

Since when? i thought the job of reporters is to investigate and if you have confirmation of your sources you report the news? You're covering it up tom, you are the problem. Solve the problem, do your job.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Was this you?

Since when? i thought the job of reporters is to investigate and if you have confirmation of your sources you report the news? You're covering it up tom, you are the problem. Solve the problem, do your job.

Yes, earlier i asked if he'll report the name of the killer and he responded Our policy is to withhold the name until the medical examiner issues his report, which is bullshit because news breaks all the time they report on long before official reports come out.