Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

See boys and girls. If you're paying attention you have seen how unfair Double Standard Hoffa has been by covering up the truth and censoring my posts. Any negative posts about Florida,  about Russia gets buried in the sub forum.  But any negative comments about Minneapolis, about Chicago well that's OK.:laugh

Double Standard Hoffa has been exposed as an extreme partisan who can't handle the truth.  He won't even allow his nickmame, which is very fitting,  Double Standard Hoffa, a great nickname. Double Standard Hoffa extreme partisan moderating has been going on for years at this Nazi infested forum. 

We all remember when Double Standard Hoffa called my a liar strictly because his buddy known stiffer, known Nazi, Huad called my a liar. Shortly there after Huad admits Bigrunner wasn't lying about offering him financial help. To late. Double Standard Hoffa's damage already done. :laugh

Well anyway Meanwhile in Minneapolis. :bulb

I quickly skipped it with my eyes. Double Standard Hoffa, Neo-Nazis, Minneapolis. 

It's all make sense. Lol. How do you come up with this? 

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Lucky for you the truth is no longer allowed to be posted in the Ukraine war thread.  You and Merlin can continue your daily rinse and repeat of false Russian propaganda without any rebuttals. Have fun. Plus any negative comments about Russia will be buried in the sub forum.  See the sandbox. Double Standard Hoffa gets exposed.

Ukraine will take over Crimea in November 2022.

Ukraine will take over Crimea in the spring 2023.

The counteroffensive will leave a trail of Russian bload. 

I am a bigblabber you heard it first from me! I am 100% accurate. Me and my sourses. Hahaha

PS. Please continue with your predictions. 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Fat fuck, call me bigblabber, onefooter, etc all you want. Double Standard Hoffa obviously is protecting you and has your back.

Are you still trafficking the lie that Ukraine blew up the dam or will you admit you were lying and the dam was blown up by the Russians?

51 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Who blew up the dam? You still telling anyone who's listening that it was Ukraine.

That's the fake news being promoted by your buddy Merlin in the Ukraine war thread. 

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Fascinating that Vitalyo is refusing to answer a simple and straightforward question.  FYI, the day after the dam was blown up Vitalyo said the Ukrainians did it. Now he's being silent. Part of the game of lies and disinformation he plays.

Maybe he would respond to you in the UKRAINE thread rather than the Meanwhile in MINNEAPOLIS thread.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm not allowed to post in the Ukraine thread.  Post after post of mine in the Ukraine thread were moved to the sub forum. You unfair, double standard message was received loud and clear. I will not be posting in the special Ukraine war thread dedicated for the propagandist. Similar to the Huad thread. Dedicated for his misinformation.  I wasn't allowed in that thread either.

You're a victim huh? :deemer

Typical democrat.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm not allowed to post in the Ukraine thread.  Post after post of mine in the Ukraine thread were moved to the sub forum. You unfair, double standard message was received loud and clear. I will not be posting in the special Ukraine war thread dedicated for the propagandist. Similar to the Huad thread. Dedicated for his misinformation.  I wasn't allowed in that thread either.

Hoffa's Place obviously a very fair place for a liberal. :laugh

You can post in that thread or any other one.

But your posts will go to the sandbox when you attack others, label others Nazis and are generally rude and impolite.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You can post in that thread or any other one.

But your posts will go to the sandbox when you attack others, label others Nazis and are generally rude and impolite.

what about his lying about his record

and then when he agrees to be tracked before the game starts he goes 7-16

lying about his record could make ppl tail him and lose money 

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You are both extreme liars and both full of shit.

The 7 - 16 record is a full blown lie started by Gmcarroll33. 

6 of the loses counted were futures i had before the tournament started ranging from 150 to 1 to 50 to 1.  They were posted after the tournament started and were not available when posted. Then Jimmy Hoffa banned my 3 times preventing me from posting winners. I cleaned up on Uconn and Miami. 

. Nice try thou. You Trump lovers continue to lie, lie and lie. Same thing happened with my outstanding 45 -17  +40 units UFC record. Trump loving Gmcarroll33 and Putin lover vitalyo claimed the audited the record and I was actually down 5 units.  More lies from the far right wing. Par for the course. 

Jesus you have been dying for my attention all week.  What is this like this 20th mention of me by you?  I had better things to do than joke with you this weekend. 

Your record in MM was tracked, confirmed, and pathetic.  I tracked every play and you were a certified loser of 7-16 for -10,78u,  No worries OneFooter it happens.  Hoffa's record in the NHL thread shows him to be the superior sports bettor at the moment.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Save it for your people. 

"Donald Trump did nothing wrong. He'll never be indicted.  It's all a witch hunt and a hoax". Gmcarroll33 

What people?  I'm just an every day guy from a good family.  No idea what people you're assuming.  I'm cool with all races. 

Sorry MM went so poorly for you.  Not gonna lie,.....that was one of the worst boastful showings I've ever seen from a forum member.  I tracked you fairly and needless to say it was pretty awful.  With each marked loss and negative units accumulated I cringed loss by loss while knowing all the money that was going into the pockets of the bookies.  You'll get em next year OneFooter, but your 2023 MM record stands as 7-16 for -10.78u

14 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

bigfibber you past posted uconn and miami after they already won a few games. why lie?

its clear as day. just look at the timestamp of your posts. and then look when the tourny started. they already won a few games. clear as day 

You continue to lie. I never said I posted uconn or miami.  In another thread I did a writeup that Miami will beat Indiana.  FairWarning can verify this. Of my many futures I had Miami +55 to 1 and Unconn +28 to 1.  Uconn was my first future bet I made back in December.  They were undefeated at the time. I kept betting them until they went into a funk losing like 6 games. But I started betting them again during the tournament. 

After the tournament started I posted some of my futures.  Memphis +15000, Duke +5000, Virginia +6000, Bama +1400, Gonzaga +3000.

Those odds were nowhere near available after I posted them and the tournament started.  Gmcarroll33, Vitalyo and KingKolzig are full blown liars when they say my plays were tracked at 7-16. :laugh

You 3 full blown liars did the same thing with my UFC record of 45 -17 +40 units. About all the right wing has are lies, disinformation,  misinformation and propaganda.:cheers

did you also state you had buster douglas 4 months before the fight in some random buried thread?

pats over rams?

miracle on ice?

you clearly past posted miami and uconn after they won a few games. that march madness thread isnt that long so it could easily be quoted and you outed as a liar

you lie your fuking ass off here. just nobody goes to the effort to quote you and repost. but keep lying and ill start doing it. 

"i said i had team A way before tip off proven here and there in this and that thread....(i know they will never check :cheers)

-bigliar

12 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

did you also state you had buster douglas 4 months before the fight in some random buried thread?

pats over rams?

miracle on ice?

you clearly past posted miami and uconn after they won a few games. that march madness thread isnt that long so it could easily be quoted and you outed as a liar

you lie your fuking ass off here. just nobody goes to the effort to quote you and repost. but keep lying and ill start doing it. 

"i said i had team A way before tip off proven here and there in this and that thread....(i know they will never check :cheers)

-bigliar

King Kolzig is a full blown liar. I posted Miami over Indiana after Indiana beat Kent St. 

But I did past post Memphis +15000, Duke. VIRGINIA, Alabama, Gonzaga,  etc. You, Gmcarroll33 and Vitalyo conveniently called them losers. And Jimmy Hoffa used all his tools to promote the conspiracy.  Banning Bigrunner. Censoring Bigrunner posts. Burying the truth. Promoting the disinformation.  It is what it is. Bigrunner is severely outnumbered. But is almost always right, which is not welcomed, especially being a  disliked dissenter of the ideology at Jimmy Hoffa's Place.:bulb

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

King Kolzig is a full blown liar. I posted Miami over Indiana after Indiana beat Kent St. 

But I did past post Memphis +15000, Duke. VIRGINIA, Alabama, Gonzaga,  etc. You, Gmcarroll33 and Vitalyo conveniently called them losers. And Jimmy Hoffa used all his tools to promote the conspiracy.  Banning Bigrunner. Censoring Bigrunner posts. Burying the truth. Promoting the disinformation.  It is what it is. Bigrunner is severely outnumbered. But is almost always right, which is not welcomed, especially being a  disliked dissenter of the ideology at Jimmy Hoffa's Place.:bulb

You posted all of them pre tourney retard

55 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You posted all of them pre tourney retard

All you got are lies and ignorance. You got schooled on indictments.

Actually I posted Duke and Memphis after they each won a game. FairWarning even commented that Duke +5000 looks good. Then they quickly lost to Tennessee. 

My Bama bet at +1400 was considered horrible by you. Because any accountant would know if theyswept their running ML parlay would have paid much more.:laugh More ignorance exposed by Gmcarroll33.