Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, sleepy said:

If they want to stop the shootings at the mall the need to implement a no blacks allowed policy.

The good news is there was a time when crime made me angry, now it makes me happy. When i wake up and listen to the morning news and they report 2-3 more people shot in mpls overnight, I smile and say "yes, it's a good day".

25 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The good news is there was a time when crime made me angry, now it makes me happy. When i wake up and listen to the morning news and they report 2-3 more people shot in mpls overnight, I smile and say "yes, it's a good day".

thats what ive been saying. you are super immune to the nigers

im not. thats why im so bitter

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

thats what ive been saying. you are super immune to the nigers

im not. thats why im so bitter

I'm not thrilled with them, but the beauty of Mn is I dont ever have to interact with them, I can go shopping, drinking, gambling and nary see a one. Then when you do see one it's 1 or 2, as we all know 1 or 2 is fine, if you get 4-5 together they immediately turn into negros.

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm not thrilled with them, but the beauty of Mn is I dont ever have to interact with them, I can go shopping, drinking, gambling and nary see a one. Then when you do see one it's 1 or 2, as we all know 1 or 2 is fine, if you get 4-5 together they immediately turn into negros.

"not thrilled with them?"

they would take everything and leave you in a ditch and you know it. you must have had a nice winning night 

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

"not thrilled with them?"

they would take everything and leave you in a ditch and you know it. you must have had a nice winning night 

I try to keep it classy, i know some people think I'm racist but that couldn't be further from the truth, I'd like black people just fine if they acted like decent people, they dont so i dont, nothing racist about that.

Just now, D-Hustle said:

Minnesota is a shithole.  Mall shooting, shit weather, muslim immigrants etc.  If you live there you should gtfo.

no sports betting

high taxes

recruiting homosexuals as educators

liquor stores closed on Sundays

George Floyd shrines in our cities

never ending road construction

all beaches closed in summer due to ecoli

17 billion surplus and shit democrats won't return any of it

abortion capital of the country

white people hated here

rigged elections

Wade is right. A complete and utter shit hole