Good speech Mr President

WVU

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Knowing what to do and how to feel is easy - always, always oppose anything your enemy wants - the democratic party is the enemy, the media is the enemy, whatever they favor MUST be harmful to us.

No need to read, to do research, no need to engage in debate, just oppose what they favor.

bingo

"news" exists only to get people to think and do things that they wouldn't do otherwise... like care if someone else has a gun, or care if a few people out of 400 million had something bad happen to them

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

Not a bad strategy and you will have extra time to plan for an uprising 

My next secret meeting planning the insurrection will be at the nickle ultimate X machine in turtle lake wisconisn, I'll be the guy slurping down free pop trying to look non chalant.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

My next secret meeting planning the insurrection will be at the nickle ultimate X machine in turtle lake wisconisn, I'll be the guy slurping down free pop trying to look non chalant.

1. Don't wear a cap

2. Hold a bottled beer

3. Sit at machine at least 8 minutes

4. Count your hundreds on hand at machine 

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Not entirely true.  I went hunting with adults who got bored with a rifle and scope and wanted to try out a free sight AR-15.  Plus they’re fun as hell to shoot even if you’re not hunting.  I wouldn’t hunt with one however.

A lot of firepower for a little animal, squirrels are quite small.

2 minutes ago, The X said:

You are a fucking idiot.

IIRC New York was the one that started with wanting to limit the number of bullets in a pistol clip.  I’m sure whatever magic number they deemed safe would be the perfect amount to protect in a home invasion with whatever caliber they dumb it down to vs a criminap with a much more powerful and more loaded gun.  

I saw a show on nat geo the other day about a dude mauled by a grizzly and had a rifle the equivalent or better than a 270.  That thing was useless once he got blindsided out of nowhere.  He survived but I’ll bet he wished he could have grabbed a glock and unloaded 16 bullets in it.

You seem like the liberal fucking idiot here that hopefully goes back where he came from.  You people are ruining the south, which was perfectly fine without a bunch of liberal lunatic northeasterners.

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

X, you're a LEFT WING whacko, I can tell. 

No. I own many guns. You're a pant shitting clueless dumfuck who thinks that just because you have the right to do something makes it ok. 

Maybe you should go face the parents of victims. And look them in the eyes and say "well it's his right to own these"

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

fun fact

i lost 900 at potawatomi here on tuesday, after winning 200 on monday

couldn't catch a break

I dont know if you caught it but i posted the other day that I did scope out the left over multipliers, found a qtr 5 hand  machine with one or two, made an easy $2.50 i think. I felt rather smug. :cigar

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

IIRC New York was the one that started with wanting to limit the number of bullets in a pistol clip.  I’m sure whatever magic number they deemed safe would be the perfect amount to protect in a home invasion with whatever caliber they dumb it down to vs a criminap with a much more powerful and more loaded gun.  

I saw a show on nat geo the other day about a dude mauled by a grizzly and had a rifle the equivalent or better than a 270.  That thing was useless once he got blindsided out of nowhere.  He survived but I’ll bet he wished he could have grabbed a glock and unloaded 16 bullets in it.

You seem like the liberal fucking idiot here that hopefully goes back where he came from.  You people are ruining the south, which was perfectly fine without a bunch of liberal lunatic northeasterners.

Maybe if he had an SUV he could have run him over.