RED DRAGON: EXPOSING THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY

HurryUpAndDrink

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Which part discusses Xi's attempts to break up the CCP?  I will check it out....

I know Xi's father was destroyed by the CCP, as he was a propaganda honcho under Mao.

I need more evidence than Q drops to pursue that theory Raise. I despide Xi and I dont believe he is good.

Avenging his father is a motive, but to think the CCP wont take him out if he intends to do what you are saying is a bit farfetch.

These people are brutal... 

I have nothing against Q - at least not heavily, Im very weary of it... I followed Q profusely 2018-2020 - after the election was not reversed and my friends got jailed due to Jan 6 I quit pal.

My interactions with Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn left a bad taste. I dont go into specifics but I lost trust in them...

If the plan becomes reality, I will be celebrating, if it doesnt I will be prepared for the worst

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I know Xi's father was destroyed by the CCP, as he was a propaganda honcho under Mao.

I need more evidence than Q drops to pursue that theory Raise. I despide Xi and I dont believe he is good.

Avenging his father is a motive, but to think the CCP wont take him out if he intends to do what you are saying is a bit farfetch.

I have nothing against Q - at least not heavily, Im very weary of it... I followed Q profusely 2018-2020 - after the election was not reversed and my friends got jailed due to Jan 6 I quit pal.

My interactions with Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn left a bad taste. I dont go into specifics but I lost trust in them...

If the plan becomes reality, I will be celebrating, if it doesnt I will be prepared for the worst

Well do you go into the Putin /Xi union vs the WEF that is happening RIGHT NOW?

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Xi breaking up the CCP  is NOT from  Q.

Plenty of info on the subject all around.....

Xi also doesnt have to be a "good guy" in order to be against the CCP and the WEF

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Xi breaking up the CCP  is NOT from  Q.

Plenty of info on the subject all around.....

Xi also doesnt have to be a "good guy" in order to be against the CCP and the WEF

But where is the proof? What evidence is out there about that?

I havent seen anything else but hearsay pal.

I dont publish hearsay

7 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

But where is the proof? What evidence is out there about that?

I havent seen anything else but hearsay pal.

I dont publish hearsay

Yeah ,cmon fella,

John Here to Help...that dude is as sus as they come and correct me if Im wrong, but was your main source for the Bourdain being murdered idea because of what he saw at the Hotel.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yeah ,cmon fella,

John Here to Help...that dude is as sus as they come and correct me if Im wrong, but was your main source for the Bourdain being murdered idea because of what he saw at the Hotel.

Nope... Bourdain saga consists of 7 episodes pal

I explore everything that's out there...

The JohnHereToHelp part is not even 1 full episode, is unfair to say its based on that alone

I explore his last interview in which he bashed the Clintons/Weinstein - which I think is more definitive

I also think Asia Argento was set to pull that stunt kissing that guy the day before they killed him to further the suicide theory

Anthony met with Chris Cornell 1 month before his demise

Coincidence?

I also believe Eric Rippert was involved

ab1.JPG

AB2.JPG

AB3.png

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yeah ,cmon fella,

very outspoken guy

by far the best journo to ever work for CNN - and perhaps the only one that was honest

anthonyclinton1.JPG

DfMetujWkAIgIpT.jpg

EaA-3XbWAAEBaN3.png

KISSINGER.JPG