FUK Sean Hannity

sleepy

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

P S. is an afterthought.  Far from deflection.  Just trying to ignite HUAD's memory. Because the day I offered to loan HUAD the $200 that he was seeking, he was involved in a big feud with IAG.  IAG announced to him and the forum she was done with him.  What did HUAD do?

Dont you have enough libtard causes to fight ? 

How about putting all your efforts into the shit hole city you live in ? 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I never said I sent him $200. 

Your mother is a hot piece of ass.

If I didn't fuck her does that make me a liar? 

Yes, to far right idiots like Dumb Monkey and Redstripe. 

Keep family out of your mouth you one fotted scum bag. 

Typical libtard when confronted with facts they attack family members. 

If it was in person I would shove the last foot you have down your throat and watch you gag on it. 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

Keep family out of your mouth you one fotted scum bag. 

Typical libtard when confronted with facts they attack family members. 

If it was in person I would shove the last foot you have down your throat and watch you gag on it. 

No I didn't fuck your mother, but that doesn't make me a liar. Even though some far right wing idiots assumed I fucked her.

59 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You are a liar.

17 minutes ago, redstripe said:

DID YOU SEND THE 200 FK TARD ITS A YES OR NO . I DONT TALK IN LIBTARD

YES OR NO 

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I think your mother is smoking hot.

"Did you fuk Redstripe's mother? You're a liar if you didn't". Dumb Monkey 

"It's misleading at best Bigrunner". Hoffa

On 3/3/2019 at 11:33 AM, Bigrunner said:

You're a nutcase and probably should have been killed at birth. With that said I might help you out with a small loan. PayPal only. Need address.

On 3/3/2019 at 11:40 AM, Bigrunner said:

Tomorrow when I'm at work. I want you to pay it back within a month. Is that realistic? I'll loan you $50 to $75.

Hopefully someone else steps up to the plate and helps you out. I've been down and out plenty of times in my more than 50 years on Earth.

Stop being an asshole.

Buried by lies.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This clown was trying to make 50% interest in a month off of someone who was destitute and says he "stepped up to the plate".

All so the brokedick could make a whole $25.

LMAO.

More lies from pathological lying Dumb Monkey.  Unless Dumb Monkey can explain how I planned on making 50% interest. 

Bases are loaded. Dumb Monkey winds up. It's a fastball.  SMASHED . Another grand slams. Bigrunner circles the bases again.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

More lies from pathological lying Dumb Monkey.  Unless Dumb Monkey can explain how I planned on making 50% interest. 

Bases are loaded. Dumb Monkey winds up. It's a fastball.  SMASHED . Another grand slams. Bigrunner circles the bases again.

What's 50% of $50, you dumb fuck?

You claim to be an accountant and don't even know how to calculate interest?

LMAO.

4 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Nope. never happened Jimmy

I have never been cordial with this piece of shit

And I would not accept a penny from him

Confirmed this is a lie. On 3-3-2019 I offered to loan you $75. Pay me back in a month.  

You responded "good deal, it's only $75 and I'm getting $600 by the end of the month. Thanks for the empathy". 

Vindication is sweet, after being called a liar by Hoffa, Redstripe, Dumb Monkey and HUAD. Par for Hoffa's Place

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Confirmed this is a lie. On 3-3-2019 I offered to loan you $75. Pay me back in a month.  

You responded "good deal, it's only $75 and I'm getting $600 by the end of the month. Thanks for the empathy". 

Vindication is sweet, after being called a liar by Hoffa, Redstripe, Dumb Monkey and HUAD. Par for Hoffa's Place

So he said confirmed and you never sent him the money.

And you call that stepping up.

LMAO.

27 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So you have a stump and that’s your other foot?  You must break hearts.

And I'm also a fat fuck per pathological lying far right wing brothers of yours.  Dumb Monkey and HUAD.

I was one of the few that wasn't posting lies in this thread. Par for Hoffa's Place.  Friendly turf for the right wing liars.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

And I'm also a fat fuck per pathological lying far right wing brothers of yours.  Dumb Monkey and HUAD.

Relatively I was one of the few that wasn't posting lies in this thread. Par for Hoffa's Place.  Friendly turf for the right wing liars.

People with diabetic ulcers on their feet are not in shape nor healthy, you stupid, fat fuck.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So he said confirmed and you never sent him the money.

And you call that stepping up.

LMAO.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

People with diabetic ulcers on their feet are not in shape nor healthy, you stupid, fat fuck.

Dumb Monkey always running his mouth and posting lies. Like Benedict Donald he's pathological and can't help himself. 

Dumb Monkey buried by Bigrunner again.  Par for the course at Hoffa's Place.  Where the cream always rises to the top. 

I think it was 5, maybe 6 liars attacking truth telling Bigrunner at right wing friendly Hoffa's Place. 

Dumb Monkey did admit he lied in another thread. :laugh Too little, too late. You are a pathological lying cultist.