• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

this is a total lie as well...

this and SBR, only forums I've posted since 2016.

post a screenshot of that chat, I double dare you motherfuckkkker

but well, this is 100% expected of you, a total story teller, cant even double down twice in a thread when confronted by true men

bigrunner, you are already dead, you just dont know it yet

Dude you were fighting with IAG at the time. You did something to her and she had it with you. You hated everyone at the time. You were in a bind at the time. You were seeking a $200 loan. I told you I would loan you the money. Send me your PAYPAL address. You subsequently thanked me and said you got the money from elsewhere.  True story.

You're an awful human being. True story

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Dude you were fighting with IAG at the time. You did something to her and she had it with you. You hated everyone at the time. You were in a bind at the time. You were seeking a $200 loan. I told you I would loan you the money. Send me your PAYPAL address. You subsequently thanked me and said you got the money from elsewhere.  True story.

You're an awful human being. True story

You didn't send him $200.  You are a liar.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Isn't this ironic.  

I remember the time Pocket Rockets was in a bind and needed $200. Who stepped up to the plate.  That's right, the communist on food stamps living in a trailer park.

Long story short, HUAD is an unhinged lying cheat. 

This is a lie.

Look at how this commie fuck can't even admit that he lied when the evidence is right in front of everyone's face.

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Explain? 

Pocket Rockets was in a bind. Was seeking a short term loan of $200. I was there for him. I was waiting for him to send PP address.  He ended up thanking me and said he got the money elsewhere.  

Explain how I mislead you? 

Your post implied that you completed the transaction. 

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You didn't send him $200.  You are a liar.

Dumb Monkey.  I never said I sent him $200. All you do is lie and project. And your dumb buddies like Hoffa and HUAD are enabling you. Sad.

Bags are loaded.  Dumb Monkey with another 60 MPH fastball.  It's crushed.  Bigrunner is circling the bases. Another grand slam off of Dumb Monkey. 

"You liar. You didn't send him $200". Dumb Monkey :laugh

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Isn't this ironic.  

I remember the time Pocket Rockets was in a bind and needed $200. Who stepped up to the plate.  That's right, the communist on food stamps living in a trailer park.

Long story short, HUAD is an unhinged lying cheat. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Your post implied that you completed the transaction. 

Maybe to far right wing extreme idiots like you and Dumb Monkey. 

The only thing implied in my post was that I stepped up to the plate. No where did I say the money was sent. Anyone who says I lied is a lying Republicon scum.  

P.S. what did HUAD do to IAG that caused her to end their forum relationship? Stiff?

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This thread only proves that this fat fuck is a habitual liar and allergic to the truth.

Dumb Monkey.  Your post has 3 documented lies in it. Slightly above par for you.

This thread does prove you're a pathological liar. I'm betting you voted twice for the most famous pathological liar twice? Of course Republicon Scum!

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You're deflecting here Runner.

P S. is an afterthought.  Far from deflection.  Just trying to ignite HUAD's memory. Because the day I offered to loan HUAD the $200 that he was seeking, he was involved in a big feud with IAG.  IAG announced to him and the forum she was done with him.  What did HUAD do?

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

P S. is an afterthought.  Far from deflection.  Just trying to ignite HUAD's memory. Because the day I offered to loan HUAD the $200 that he was seeking, he was involved in a big feud with IAG.  IAG announced to him and the forum she was done with him.  What did HUAD do?

So it was a lie 

13 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This thread only proves that this fat fuck is a habitual liar and allergic to the truth.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You're deflecting here Runner.

Hoffa, Dumb Monkey with 3 documented lies in one post. 

Please post one documented lie by me in this thread. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoffa, Dumb Monkey with 3 documented lies in one post. 

Please post one documented lie by me in this thread. Good luck!

"I remember the time Pocket Rockets was in a bind and needed $200. Who stepped up to the plate.  That's right, the communist on food stamps living in a trailer park."

Did you send him the 200 ?

Just now, Bigrunner said:

What was a lie? Please post my lying quote. I don't think you can. I do know you constantly make allegations that are lies. Making you a typical lying Republicon scum.  Good luck posting my lie.

DID YOU SEND THE 200 FK TARD ITS A YES OR NO . I DONT TALK IN LIBTARD

YES OR NO 

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

"I remember the time Pocket Rockets was in a bind and needed $200. Who stepped up to the plate.  That's right, the communist on food stamps living in a trailer park."

Did you send him the 200 ?

Republicon scum.  Your ignorance is massive.  Where did I say I sent him $200. 

I'd bet a lot of money you voted for Benedict Donald twice?

3 minutes ago, redstripe said:

DID YOU SEND THE 200 FK TARD ITS A YES OR NO . I DONT TALK IN LIBTARD

YES OR NO 

I never said I sent him $200. 

Your mother is a hot piece of ass.

If I didn't fuck her does that make me a liar? 

Yes, to far right idiots like Dumb Monkey and Redstripe.