Independence Day Weekend

rdalert447

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

My other neighbor  just set off their grand finale( I hope), then they chanter USA, USA, I chuckled.

Do those neighbors know you are a traitor to your own country and are infatuated with the Russian army?

46 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Did you actually do the grilling the weekend this holiday weekend or did you make your gf do it again during the Chicago floods and worst air conditions in the world?

16 shootings in Chicago from Midnight to 6am today.  That’s impressive, even by their lofty standards.

want to dispute those facts, BR?  

48 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

16 shootings in Chicago from Midnight to 6am today.  That’s impressive, even by their lofty standards.

want to dispute those facts, BR?  

After Housepicks started a thread Joe Biden was going down,  you jumped in and replied Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence.  :laugh No need to dispute these ridiculous allegations because they happened and are factual. 

13 hours ago, WVU said:

Do those neighbors know you are a traitor to your own country and are infatuated with the Russian army?

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Excellent post from a Hall of Fame poster.

Very refreshing.  Facts matter to some of us.

It is funny how dumb fvcks like you done more damage to it's own country then any foreign government did. And then you clowns come out and to point a finger at someone else. You can’t make this shit up. Lol

1 hour ago, WVU said:

It’s vitalyo’s mom that is the Nazi.  By his logic 

By my logic you are a low life sir. It's the third time you're bringing my mother in to conversation. You are trying to get me off but failed time after time now you resort your attacks on my mother. Huh you can't win the argument so you are attacking my family,my mother. 
When I asked you what is my logic,in reference from my previous posts you simply dissappeared. 
 Didn't I pointed out she hates nationalists,posted stories about ukranian nazis on gambit request.Now you are jumping to complictly irrelevant thread to talk about my mother. 
I also said nazis have no nationality, just like you are an American but you support nazis you are not even denying it. It is morally wrong to sympathize nazis, not after what they have done. But whom am I talking to Democrats and morals doesn't belong in the same sentence. 
You need to change your alias to LLWVU that will suit you better .