Independence Day Weekend

rdalert447

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

They're everywhere.  But not everyone. What lies were you spreading about Target and gay pride? And why were you spreading those lies?

Nazis seen protesting in Charlottesville, chanting Jews will not replace us.

Nazis seen protesting outside of Disney World holding pictures of swastikas and Ron DeSantis yelling protect our children. 

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/state/2023/06/13/disney-world-orlando-nazi-flags-tiktok-nazi-protest-desantis-florida-gay/70316433007/

"Bigrunner, Nazis no longer exist after they were extinguished over 75 years ago". :laugh Jimmy Hoffa

"Only reason Doc Rivers had a job was because he was black". PatrickBateman 

image.jpeg.da13672f21ffef8a047a5fa113b8b248.jpeg

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Set a line on the percentage of posters at Hoffa's Place that are Nazis. 

According to Putin Lover Vitalyo all Ukrainians are Nazis.  Putin himself promotes the same false narrative about Ukrainians being Nazis. 

I'm gonna say OTB as there are no nazis here that anybody seems to see other than you.

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Set a line on the percentage of posters at Hoffa's Place that are Nazis. 

According to Putin Lover Vitalyo all Ukrainians are Nazis.  Putin himself promotes the same false narrative about Ukrainians being Nazis. 

And where did I say that? The other way around ukes are suppressed by nazis. You and your old fart boyfriend WVU  just making those stories up. You guys can't win a single argument.

11 hours ago, vitalyo said:

And where did I say that? The other way around ukes are suppressed by nazis. You and your old fart boyfriend WVU  just making those stories up. You guys can't win a single argument.

Putin lover Vitalyo never tells the truth and Gmcarroll33 is his #1 enabler of fake news.

Why don't you far right wing buddies tell the forum what Bigrunner's official audited UFC record was. Guaranteed to be a lie but would like to hear the fake news for shits and I love cock.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Putin lover Vitalyo never tells the truth and Gmcarroll33 is his #1 enabler of fake news.

Why don't you far right wing buddies tell the forum what Bigrunner's official audited UFC record was. Guaranteed to be a lie but would like to hear the fake news for shits and I love cock.

wtf

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Says dude who posts innormous amount of fakes. 

45 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Incorrect as usual.  I call you OneFooter.  That is a testament to my truths posted here, unless of course you can regrow that rotted off foot.