Highly respected personal medical physician says.................

FISHHEAD

21 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Are they amazed they caught or thankful they're vaxxed or it would be much worse?

I turned 70 in June and just shake my head at those around me at times that see me as the outlier. Of course I haven't been sick in about 35 years so there's that. 

The wife and I got COVID on the plane from Cancun to Lisbon

She still has a little cough, but had no serious symptons that we could notice

I got it from her, I had little fever and muscular pains... then I fucked up drinking wine during Day 1 of treatment (just used painkillers, Ibrofen and Parecetamol) and woke up all fucked up with 103 degrees... feeling shitty as fuck, but never too worried

That night I body pain rescinded and so did the fever... healed in basically 2-3 days

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You know Meatloaf would get the shot if he could do it over. Unfortunately he can't.  On the other hand of those vaccinated if they could do it over they wouldn't be vaccinated?

Good question

What is the percentage of those that took at least one jab that wish they hadn't taken any????

5%?

2 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Less than 5% after more thought, roughly 1% probably is all. 

Correct! Nobody's died from getting jabbed, many have died from not getting jabbed.  To name a few that wished that got jabbed: Meatloaf, Dick Farrel, Bob Enyart, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier, Pressley Stutts, Caleb Wallace, and Robert David Steele. 

At least 7 conservative radio hosts and anti-mask advocates have died from COVID-19 after bashing the vaccines

https://www.businessinsider.com/conservative-radio-hosts-anti-maskers-death-covid-19-2021-9