Hypothetical Silverback vs 10 of the World’s Strongest Men

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That all takes time.

I would assume the 10 guys are smarter than to be standing around watching each guy go one on one against the silverback.

His scenario had 2 being KO’d immediately, and the other 6 holding it down and choking it out.  I came up with a potential scenario of what might happen at that point.  Live betting would be insane with a 5 second window.  The rear naked choke hold and all 6 holding it down has the humans favored until the first ones face is bitten off and the next ones lips are ripped off:

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

His scenario had 2 being KO’d immediately, and the other 6 holding it down and choking it out.  I came up with a potential scenario of what might happen at that point.  Live betting would be insane with a 5 second window.  The rear naked choke hold and all 6 holding it down has the humans favored until the first ones face is bitten off and the next ones lips are ripped off:

Hard to bite people when you’re being choked out by a 300 lbs. man on your back.

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

these arent average dudes. you are giving the thing too much credit. its not 850 lbs

are you saying if one gets his lip ripped off the others are going to run away?

swarmed. over in about a minute. 

I went with your scenario where they’re holding it down and choking it out.  It would have to be a perfect hold down where nothing goes wrong bc if it did somebody is getting their face bitten off, and the choke holder is getting their face ripped off.  From there it’s game on imo.

thing its a gorilla steven seagal. its 10 fuking 300 lb dudes. all at the same time. thing would do a good amount of damage but it would be overcome. east bet. break one of its fingers right away thing might start crying. im serious. all those guys working the thing from the start. easy money 

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I went with your scenario where they’re holding it down and choking it out.  It would have to be a perfect hold down where nothing goes wrong bc if it did somebody is getting their face bitten off, and the choke holder is getting their face ripped off.  From there it’s game on imo.

You’re acting like the silverback is Superman.

Those guys are probably stronger than the silverback and they each weigh just as much.

Just now, mikeman said:

You guys are assuming that the 10 guys will fight like hell, as soon as the first 2-3 are tossed like rag dolls the rest will run.

Yeah you can be the biggest badass on earth but if something rips a person’s arm off or bites their face off in front of you, you will shrivel at the sight of things you’ve never seen or imagined:

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yeah you can be the biggest badass on earth but if something rips a person’s arm off or bites their face off in front of you, you will shrivel at the sight of things you’ve never seen or imagined:

you think a gorilla would just be ripping ppls arms off right away?

that shit would take a while just if it was 2-3 guys. worst thing the gorilla could do it bite. 

and nevermind the dirty shit like thumbs in its eyes ect. easy win here. not even close

but yes motivation is a factor. say the 10 guys families will be killed or something. such an easy win not even worth watching 

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

You’re acting like the silverback is Superman.

Those guys are probably stronger than the silverback.

It’s a fun hypothetical is all.  But yeah I will still take the silverback.  If a chimp can rip a woman’s face and arms off I have to believe this thing can handle a group of the strongest men either by being a crazy primate in ways that we can’t imagine, or having strength in parts of their body that we just don’t have.

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

you think a gorilla would just be ripping ppls arms off right away?

that shit would take a while just if it was 2-3 guys. worst thing the gorilla could do it bite. 

and nevermind the dirty shit like thumbs in its eyes ect. easy win here. not even close

but yes motivation is a factor. say the 10 guys families will be killed or something. such an easy win not even worth watching 

Would you sign up to be one of the 10?

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It’s a fun hypothetical is all.  But yeah I will still take the silverback.  If a chimp can rip a woman’s face and arms off I have to believe this thing can handle a group of the strongest men either by being a crazy primate in ways that we can’t imagine, or having strength in parts of their body that we just don’t have.

Silverbacks don’t do a lot of climbing.

So they’re a bit different than chimps.

49 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How about that Gorilla against 10 of the toughest WNBA players?

Tough call.  It would probably be all sorts of confused, just as we are when we wonder why it’s even on our tv.  A 7ft WNBA player punching it in the face would be confusing as to the silverback as is ours at their inability to dunk.

40 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You guys are assuming that the 10 guys will fight like hell, as soon as the first 2-3 are tossed like rag dolls the rest will run.

If it was for sport or money you are right….if it’s for your life and you know that before hand then I’d take the guys…

I think he kill max 3 but the constant wild of punching, nut grabbing and rear naked choke holds the Ape would curl in a ball.

Hammer watched too many King Kong movies 

1 minute ago, Teddy kgb said:

If it was for sport or money you are right….if it’s for your life and you know that before hand then I’d take the guys…

I think he kill max 3 but the constant wild of punching, nut grabbing and rear naked choke holds the Ape would curl in a ball.

Hammer watched too many King Kong movies 

spot on. these guys are beasts themselves. 3000 lbs. i dont think any of them would die. maybe if one got unlucky and got an artery clipped. this would be over right away its not a movie like you said

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

spot on. these guys are beasts themselves. 3000 lbs. i dont think any of them would die. maybe if one got unlucky and got an artery clipped. this would be over right away its not a movie like you said

That’s what’s fun about this.  We’ve never seen 10’of the world’s strongest men piss off and challenge a silverback to the death.  It’s interesting to think if it would be over in a heart beat or if this thing would show us why there’s the animal kindgom vs the human kingdom. I still take the silverback.  If you don’t think that thing would find a way to bite multiple people’s face off or something then I think you’re naive.  A 300 pound badass holding somebody down getting their face bitten off isn’t 300 pounds anymore.  Like Mike Tyson said “everybody has a plan until they get hit”

Like someone already said….the guys could plan.

Joe - get behind it and try to choke him

Pete- do what ever you can to rip it’s nuts off

Sam - poke his eyes out is your only job

7 other guys- punch and kick as fast and quick as you can

Like KK said….it’s 350lb not 850….it would get overwhelmed and curl up and get pummeled to death with torture like gouging