NYC starting back with indoor mask mandates

Brock Landers

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Seriously? Black guy picked where we’re staying and I’m the only white person going. Should be interesting 

Oh boy, lucky you. :deemer

You talking asians in your group, that's your ticket to move hotels, asians hate blacks and vice versa. Better move 10 blocks north to that mid beach or whatever.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya bachelor is Asian. Few other Asians.  Few Latins. Few black guys. Me. 

WVU can chime in, but the thugs dont start acting up till late, you can prob start out early evening on south beach and then casually move north when it get "dark".

i would be willing to bet the asians and latins would jump at that suggestion.

Just now, mikeman said:

WVU can chime in, but the thugs dont start acting up till late, you can prob start out early evening on south beach and then casually move north when it get "dark".

Oh to make it more interesting, there’s huge rap festival the same weekend so should be extra exciting at night. Will leave my Rolex at home. 

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

:mutley

Fucking sports j, guy made x look like Einstein. Couldn't put three words together.

I remember he "won" a contest and his "prize" was having drinks with dong revolver at the bar under chilis in Vegas 

Used to lmao everytime I passed rock n Reilly's. Of all the bars in Vegas , king donger picks one of the worst ones 

This morning on the radio they were talking to a guy from the mpls urban league who was talking about how racist everyone is and how evil cops and america is, people were texting him asking about all the blacks that were acting like wild animals and shooting people over the 4th in mpls, he said he's seen no evidence that ANY of them were black. :mutley

That's what we;re dealing with,

57 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This morning on the radio they were talking to a guy from the mpls urban league who was talking about how racist everyone is and how evil cops and america is, people were texting him asking about all the blacks that were acting like wild animals and shooting people over the 4th in mpls, he said he's seen no evidence that ANY of them were black. :mutley

That's what we;re dealing with,

youre retired. think of how many young ppl will have to bite the bullet for the rest of their lives. im almost 44 so if im not murdered then i will have to do it a lot too. but since i dont go out much if i get a normal boss then i can hide in my rv basically 

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

the restaurant experience is crap, even without face diapers

so many of these employees of a certain color have their little kids sitting in the restaurant while they work now... just what i want, to eat with a bunch of whiny unsupervised little brats

And you think you're normal and others are not normal? :mutley

16 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

youre retired. think of how many young ppl will have to bite the bullet for the rest of their lives. im almost 44 so if im not murdered then i will have to do it a lot too. but since i dont go out much if i get a normal boss then i can hide in my rv basically 

This will change quickly when Republicans take back over this fall and fully in 24. Don't give up hope yet. 

On 7/9/2022 at 12:47 PM, Little Runner said:

Feeling good about the direction of this thread.

On 7/9/2022 at 4:45 PM, Little Runner said:

Not that the truth matters to you, but you realize this has been debunked, right? 

Little Runner,  a rookie, a troll and a liar.  Fox News told you the rape and pregnancy of a 10 year old was debunked.  Obviously truth doesn't matter to those watching Fox News.

About the only thing Little Runner has been good at early on is lying and trolling. 

As usual Bigrunner the only one speaking truth in a thread.  Even TN was exposed as a liar. Par for the course at Hoffa's. 

1 minute ago, Little Runner said:

Brb, trying to gnaw my foot off. 

Little Runner,  no need for you to surrender.  Hoffa has you in witness protection alongside HUAD, Rat Fuck and Redstripe. When you need another source for your right wing lies and bias, go where Redstripe goes. Newspunch.