NYC starting back with indoor mask mandates

Brock Landers

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

The Levittown houses were built to look like cape cod houses.  Concrete slabs with no basements.  Most were built in the mid 50s.  I think they built close to 20,000 homes.  They cost about $7000.  It is true Levitt only sold them to white people.  But it wasn’t a government decision.  The US government made it possible to get loans at only 5% interest for this program, but most non whites didn’t qualify for the loans because of credit history and income.  The government didn’t choose who Levitt sold to, that was purely on him.

"Racist Republicon scum"

-OneFooter

Sadhu standing on one leg High Resolution Stock Photography and Images -  Alamy

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

OneFooter is a 6”5” white male. Brock , Brayden, and I think Richsox all went to a horse race with him. 

This is accurate.  Weigh 240, 58 years of age,  walk and jog 30 miles a week. 

Actually Richsox and I are good friends and live in the same neighborhood.  

10 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Rich did mention to me he was doing some volunteer work with the mentally ill, so it is possible

Not true, he was lying to you. But I know you guys are buds. Rich is a politician/salesman/gambler.

Curious, does Richsox's buddy TN think the election was stolen from Trump?

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This is accurate.  Weigh 240, 58 years of age,  walk and jog 30 miles a week. 

Actually Richsox and I are good friends and live in the same neighborhood.  

No admission of being white.  Indian bot confirmed, or you have some self reflection to do on why you hate your own race so much.

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

It was a joke shitforbrains

Richie is solid so no clue what he’d want anything to do with a nut job like you. 

Dumb Joey Wow!

Richsox should be proud that a character from a gambling forum known as Dumb Joey calls him solid.

Resume material.

29 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Rich did mention to me he was doing some volunteer work with the mentally ill, so it is possible

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Not true, he was lying to you. But I know you guys are buds. Rich is a politician/salesman/gambler.

Curious, does Richsox's buddy TN think the election was stolen from Trump?

TN a jabber? Or will he answer the easy question?

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

This was a La Bamba movie line for those who didn’t know 

Great movie.  I remember watching that in Destin with my dad and brother for the first time.  I wondered what happened to Bob and looked it up.  Apparently alive and well, and said that movie made him look like angel vs how bad he really was.

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

You got that wrong as usually.  Try again.  

There was an absolute clause to this government subsidized housing. Gmcarroll33 loves the absolutes. Makes things black and white for him. Can't get fooled, tricked, fauccied,  Misinformed, confused. 

Hoffa also loves absolutes. Otherwise it's a lie.

Same with Milwaukee Mikey otherwise it's the government lying to you.

I know exactly why you don’t like Levittown.  Did you ever wonder why the D’s are getting kicked in the nuts this election season?  It’s the constant race BS and ignoring the economy.  Can we blame Russia for the race issues also?

47 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I know exactly why you don’t like Levittown.  Did you ever wonder why the D’s are getting kicked in the nuts this election season?  It’s the constant race BS and ignoring the economy.  Can we blame Russia for the race issues also?

Racist Jews maybe?