NYC starting back with indoor mask mandates

Brock Landers

1 minute ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

bump for the stump

You have already lied about it being years. But why do you care and why does it matter? I have a feeling someone is telling you what you want to hear. A Salesman/Politician/Gambler? I've been fully transparent and honest. You should try it. 

The original question I asked you after you were caught lying. You were embarrassed to answer so you ignored it. 

Here's a bump for the lying and embarrassed TN.

Was the election stolen from Benedict Donald? :mutley

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Little Runner said:

Everyone lies, besides you, Stubby? Mass Formation Psychosis is no joke.

Not true. But I have exposed many right wingers at this forum of lying. The lies from Dumb Monkey, Dumb Joey, XYZ, Redstripe, HUAD, TN, Little Runner, WVU, and Hoffa are well documented. So naturally getting exposed as a liar is embarrassing so the right wingers gang up and make baseless claims that I lied and denied they lied. Dumb Joey and Dumb Monkey the to best examples. TN has the smallest sample of lies but he's batting over 100% if possible. :mutley

On 7/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Rich did mention to me he was doing some volunteer work with the mentally ill, so it is possible

2 hours ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

please show me where I lied.

At least I dont brag to the forum about my good friends who dont have anything to do with me and hadnt seen in years.

You ever wonder why?

46 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

still see no lies i posted.  

Tell me when was the last time you and your good buddy Rich hung out together.

I'll hang up and wait for your spin on the question since you cant ever answer a question honestly.

Hey liar, any updates from Richsox? Make sure you share the update with us.

You still won't answer the original question. Was the election stolen from Benedict Donald?:mutley

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

Not sure if the election was stolen but certainly there was massive fraud involving drop boxes.

And there's your assumptions again. :mutley 

Surprised you only alleged massive fraud but not a "ton" of massive fraud. Strange One would know,  I'm sure his link to these facts to follow.

Strange One like Sidney Powell.  Making ‘Fantastical’ Voter-Fraud Claims, Lack of Fact-Checking.

Judge Blasts ‘Fantastical’ Voter-Fraud Claims, Lack of Fact-Checking

• Powell, lawyers who led Michigan suit face possible sanctions
  • Detroit says election ‘lies’ triggered deadly insurrection

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

Runner, watch 2000 mules and get back to me.  Otherwise your opinion holds no value.

Strange one now promoting Far right wing conspiracies. :fucku:doh

A documentary directed by conservative commentator Dinesh D’Souza claims it can prove widespread fraud was carried out during the 2020 presidential election in the United States. Reuters Fact Check examined the main claims presented in the film and did not find any concrete evidence definitively showing proof of fraud.

Dinesh D’Souza did 8 months in prison for election fraud. He recently received a pardon from Benedict Donald. 

The 90-minute film "2000 Mules" sees D’Souza team up with True the Vote, a Texas-based nonprofit that describes itself as protecting election integrity (www.truethevote.org/about/), to investigate alleged voter fraud in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

All five of the listed states were swing states in 2020 that ultimately backed Joe Biden for president - and were later central to baseless speculations of fraud.

Reuters has covered this topic extensively (here) and (here), as well as in fact checks (here), (here) and (here).

D’Souza’s documentary says Biden victories in swing states could be thanks to 2,000 people – or “mules” – who were hired by unnamed nonprofits - dubbed “stash houses” - to conduct “ballot trafficking”, i.e.: stuffing numerous drop boxes with potentially fake absentee ballots.

It also alleges that the so-called “mules” were paid $10 for every fake ballot they submitted.

D’Souza did not respond to multiple requests for comment from Reuters.

The unidentified woman was also said to have visited “dozens and dozens” of drop boxes; however, no other clips of her, nor any further evidence, were shown.

Two other clips show men in separate locations taking photos of themselves posting their ballot, which the documentary makers allege was to provide evidence of the job done so the “mules” can get paid.

In a Fox News interview, Engelbrecht claimed the average number of visits by a "mule" to a drop box was 38 (here). Yet none of the surveillance videos showed the same person more than once.

Fuckoff Strange One

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A documentary directed by conservative commentator Dinesh D’Souza claims it can prove widespread fraud was carried out during the 2020 presidential election in the United States. Reuters Fact Check examined the main claims presented in the film and did not find any concrete evidence definitively showing proof of fraud.

Dinesh D’Souza did 8 months in prison for election fraud. He recently received a pardon from Benedict Donald. 

The 90-minute film "2000 Mules" sees D’Souza team up with True the Vote, a Texas-based nonprofit that describes itself as protecting election integrity (www.truethevote.org/about/), to investigate alleged voter fraud in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

All five of the listed states were swing states in 2020 that ultimately backed Joe Biden for president - and were later central to baseless speculations of fraud.

Reuters has covered this topic extensively (here) and (here), as well as in fact checks (here), (here) and (here).

D’Souza’s documentary says Biden victories in swing states could be thanks to 2,000 people – or “mules” – who were hired by unnamed nonprofits - dubbed “stash houses” - to conduct “ballot trafficking”, i.e.: stuffing numerous drop boxes with potentially fake absentee ballots.

It also alleges that the so-called “mules” were paid $10 for every fake ballot they submitted.

The unidentified woman was also said to have visited “dozens and dozens” of drop boxes; however, no other clips of her, nor any further evidence, were shown.

Two other clips show men in separate locations taking photos of themselves posting their ballot, which the documentary makers allege was to provide evidence of the job done so the “mules” can get paid.

In a Fox News interview, Engelbrecht claimed the average number of visits by a "mule" to a drop box was 38 (here). Yet none of the surveillance videos showed the same person more than once.

Fuckoff Strange One

Agree, I think Biden prob got like 125 million votes. #resist #BLM #transrights

46 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Fuckoff Strange One

Give it a watch.  What are you afraid of?

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Not sure if the election was stolen but certainly there was massive fraud involving drop boxes.

30 minutes ago, WVU said:

Give it a watch.  What are you afraid of?

Why would you make a baseless claim of massive election fraud based on a far right wing conspiracy.  From a movie directed by a known far right wing election fraud felon and conspiracist who received a pardon from Benedict Donald.  Come on. This is stuff Raise These and Redstripe promote. You should know better. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Why would you make a baseless claim of massive election fraud based on a far right wing conspiracy.  From a movie directed by a known far right wing election fraud felon and conspiracist who received a pardon from Benedict Donald.  Come on. This is stuff Raise These and Redstripe promote. You should know better. 

Watch it.  And you will know.  Otherwise, you don’t.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Watch it.  And you will know.  Otherwise, you don’t.

Dude I'm not a sheep.  I'm the real deal.  You're record as saying the was massive election fraud in the 2020 election.  Save it.

There's also a movie about a 911 conspiracy.  The US government was behind it.  I was told to watch it or you won't know.  Like you claim about 2000 mules this other person told me the 911 movie is so believable. 

The thing about 2,000 mules is its been debunked 2,000 times and in 64 lawsuits. Keep trying WVU. The sheep will believe you. 

52 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

There is zero chance I’ll comply. They tried to bring them back in alameda county (where Oakland is) lasted less than a week 

They need masks to maintain fear, without masks there is no fear, no dramatic visible measures of the seriousness of the pandemic, they also want to mask the school kids and school is only 5-6 weeks away. So they'll start with an indoor mandate by the end of the month and then boom the kids are also masked.

Now you can have scared parents, crazy teachers, the whole shebang all over again. Now nationwide very little of this will happen, it'll be the west coast and a couple northeast states along with big blue cities like DC and chicago who mask up again.  That's enough though since the media, etc are all located in DC, NY, and CA.

The solution is for a lot of people to be like you, for stores in LA to simply say no, we will not enforce masks or even recommend them. If even 1/2 the city did that they would back off just like they did in philadelphia this spring where it lasted less than a week.

45 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dude I'm not a sheep.  I'm the real deal.  You're record as saying the was massive election fraud in the 2020 election.  Save it.

There's also a movie about a 911 conspiracy.  The US government was behind it.  I was told to watch it or you won't know.  Like you claim about 2000 mules this other person told me the 911 movie is so believable. 

The thing about 2,000 mules is its been debunked 2,000 times and in 64 lawsuits. Keep trying WVU. The sheep will believe you. 

There was absolutely massive fraud and the documentary didn’t say it was all Democrats. But you don’t know as you haven’t seen it.  Don’t talk to me about it as again, you haven’t seen it.