The TRUTH shows you how to bank a game winner on purpose

Mofome

Well, at least Rose and the truth made SURE they got the ball all the way to the rim and did not leave it short. But, let's say you are in the gym playing horse - they cannot call bank and make those 25% of the time - at least 15% less than their normal %????

Rose hit the game winner and walked back to the bench were he was congratulated by his team, Pierce acted liked he's God's gift to the nba. Oh, and there were 3 seconds to inbound.

So what man? It was an in game thread. I wasn't the only one to point out what a hot shot Rose acted like on his fluke bank shot and I didn't say pierce wasn't a douche. Pierce celebrated with his teammates and then acted like a hot shot, rose stared off into the distance like gods gift to hoops. You've got no point, but you really want to have one. Omg pierce acted like a big shot too, holy crap. You do know that I'm not Paul pierce, right? Maybe that's the problem with your logic, you think I'm paul pierce. No sir. Rose was lucky. Pierce was lucky. Neither smiled knowing they got lucky as shit. And? Who said pierce was all class? He didn't do anything particularly unclassy, he "called game". He is a decent guy, so is rose, cool. You've gone to a strange place making some contrived connection and assigned some very odd meaning to that connection. You don't actually have a point, but you really want to make one for some reason. Reach for it, sm, enjoy your battle. Oddly invested time, but to each their own. It's personal for you, just irrational and strange. Maybe you are D Rose? Sorry D Rose, Paul pierce acted like gods gift to basketball and I can see why that would offend you? Oh and happy Mother's Day, get over roses luck, Paul's luck, butlers travel, and whatever feelings you've manufactured over something so innocuous. I've never seen someone try to make something so meaningless an issue. I'm sorry that post hurt you. Gl today supa.

So what man? It was an in game thread. I wasn't the only one to point out what a hot shot Rose acted like on his fluke bank shot and I didn't say pierce wasn't a douche. Pierce celebrated with his teammates and then acted like a hot shot, rose stared off into the distance like gods gift to hoops. You've got no point, but you really want to have one. Omg pierce acted like a big shot too, holy crap. You do know that I'm not Paul pierce, right? Maybe that's the problem with your logic, you think I'm paul pierce. No sir. Rose was lucky. Pierce was lucky. Neither smiled knowing they got lucky as shit. And? Who said pierce was all class? He didn't do anything particularly unclassy, he "called game". He is a decent guy, so is rose, cool. You've gone to a strange place making some contrived connection and assigned some very odd meaning to that connection. You don't actually have a point, but you really want to make one for some reason. Reach for it, sm, enjoy your battle. Oddly invested time, but to each their own. It's personal for you, just irrational and strange. Maybe you are D Rose? Sorry D Rose, Paul pierce acted like gods gift to basketball and I can see why that would offend you? Oh and happy Mother's Day, get over roses luck, Paul's luck, butlers travel, and whatever feelings you've manufactured over something so innocuous. I've never seen someone try to make something so meaningless an issue. I'm sorry that post hurt you. Gl today supa.

all the guy did was quote a post you made, jfc. :shoot