The X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Tremendous dinner in ST LOUIS

About 2 hours 

That city is a complete dump.  Why you go there so often is beyond me.  You should try Jackson Hole and white water rafting or something.  Now is the perfect time of year.  Any trip other than an eating trip would be an improvement.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That city is a complete dump.  Why you go there so often is beyond me.  You should try Jackson Hole and white water rafting or something.  Now is the perfect time of year.  Any trip other than an eating trip would be an improvement.

he has "work" back and forth to st louis

and even if he didn't, st louis is a 2-hr drive and jackson hole is a 20-hour drive lol

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

he has "work" back and forth to st louis

and even if he didn't, st louis is a 2-hr drive and jackson hole is a 20-hour drive lol

I forgot about the whole professional gambler charade.  Landers white water rafting would be a lot more interesting than the fatty stuff he eats every day.  Just the other day he claimed his wife cooked dinner every night.  I’ve never seen him post a single home cooked meal.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

I forgot about the whole professional gambler charade.  Landers white water rafting would be a lot more interesting than the fatty stuff he eats every day.  Just the other day he claimed his wife cooked dinner every night.  I’ve never seen him post a single home cooked meal.

I don't post every meal, but she's an exceptional cook.  

48 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

✔️

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Sweet.....I heard if you dont know the GM and bartender they tend to ignore you and wont put your order in right away.

Good to be a VIP

yeah timing is really important when you're as busy as landers

if he had to wait an extra 2 minutes, that would throw off his whole schedule of driving around eating as many meals as possible