Boat-What will you do for employment…..

BarryRunSome

When sports gambling is finally legalized in all 52 states? Its coming. Drum beat got significantly louder this week with Commisioner Silver basically giving his blessing. I say within 3 years. What's the plan Boat:pop

I think he'll go back to teaching. Dumbass kids today can only name 50 of the 52 states.

This is the guys that claim to make what 300K a year? Life is so great he spammed EOG all Friday night?

Never change Barry.

Pizza Pizza

Never ever did I once say I made 300K a year. I make right around 100K a year. 140K a year if you add in the CADILLAC BENEFITS. Totally 100% indisputable. KR is well aware of what I do for a living. The 100K is FACT. YouMadBro??

As far as spamming EOG all night. I made 7 threads in the span of about 2 minutes and then hit the sack. Not quite all night Jr.

Pizza Pizza Never ever did I once say I made 300K a year. I make right around 100K a year. 140K a year if you add in the CADILLAC BENEFITS. Totally 100% indisputable. KR is well aware of what I do for a living. The 100K is FACT. YouMadBro?? As far as spamming EOG all night. I made 7 threads in the span of about 2 minutes and then hit the sack. Not quite all night Jr.
Are you able to post your w2's to prove that?