**today's CAVS/BULLS game is most important game of 2015 playoffs

milwaukee mike

Cleveland is going to win is just has to!

when down 0-1 at home they won easy

now in a must win situation they will play to win

same way golden state situation it should be a really good parlay right now! in with Houston! and Atlanta it would be a nice 4 team parlay!

and just parlay each team with each team 2 team parlays round robin

I didn't understand why the Love injury was minimized, but the experts are typically wrong. Beal had a bad ankle injury, I think he'll get a nice shot and walk out there on cloud 9.

Lebron took over game 2, but his 2nd half was really ugly. He has lost a good deal of his explosiveness and his ball handling has always gotten him in trouble when he insists on melting the clock. He's lucky Chicago stopped making shots in that one, his performance was a little overhyped imo. When he starts his nonsense of just holding the ball until there are 5 seconds left I think it plays into the Bulls hands. They need much better ball movement in 4 than they had in 2, imo, if they're going to win in Chicago.

What's Gasol looking at? Will he play? The +/- with NM at the 4 is +23 I believe. What a draft pick he was.

I didn't understand why the Love injury was minimized, but the experts are typically wrong. Beal had a bad ankle injury, I think he'll get a nice shot and walk out there on cloud 9.

Lebron took over game 2, but his 2nd half was really ugly. He has lost a good deal of his explosiveness and his ball handling has always gotten him in trouble when he insists on melting the clock. He's lucky Chicago stopped making shots in that one, his performance was a little overhyped imo. When he starts his nonsense of just holding the ball until there are 5 seconds left I think it plays into the Bulls hands. They need much better ball movement in 4 than they had in 2, imo, if they're going to win in Chicago.

What's Gasol looking at? Will he play? The +/- with NM at the 4 is +23 I believe. What a draft pick he was.

gasol is still questionable

one of the most entertaining nights of my life was sitting behind lakers bench here in Milwaukee. every timeout kobe would swear at gasol and he would just have that dumb look on his face and not say a word.

irving not close to 100%, love's absence is bigger deal than most thought, rose/bulls are hot and pumped up... everything points to bulls (except gasol injury) so i'm leaning cavs

waiting and hoping for -140 instead of -145 at americasbookie

have to think if you wait for a live bet you can get the cavs at +125 at some time today

obviously cant do this every game but -145 on the road is too high i think

have to think if you wait for a live bet you can get the cavs at +125 at some time today

obviously cant do this every game but -145 on the road is too high i think

makes sense

if I didn't have a dislike for the bulls it would've been a good idea to go to the game, we're headed to Chicago after the game anyway

at -155 now i'm not touching cleveland