• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Whos the 2nd one, raise?

Confirmed.

I can't have these guys spouting their shit in every thread.

Big Runner is a harmless cowardly fool with no self awareness who was banned by EOG for his nonsense. Raise however is someone we may read about one day after a violent bombing attack., he was banned from the RX for his behavior.

They're two sides of the same coin. Both extremists.

TGF does well as a sports and gaming site with a dash of politics and current events. These two individuals see this as a politics site with a dash of sports and gaming thrown in.

Neither banned, but both granted a well deserved day off.

i dont like banning people but since I dislike runny his absence wont bother me, Raise is another matter - it would be nice if he'd keep his nonsense in the threads available for it, when I've told him that in the past he gets very defensive. If he wasn't so crazy he'd be just fine.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Confirmed.

I can't have these guys spouting their shit in every thread.

Big Runner is a harmless cowardly fool with no self awareness who was banned by EOG for his nonsense. Raise however is someone we may read about one day after a violent bombing attack., he was banned from the RX for his behavior.

They're two sides of the same coin. Both extremists.

TGF does well as a sports and gaming site with a dash of politics and current events. These two individuals see this as a politics site with a dash of sports and gaming thrown in.

Neither banned, but both granted a well deserved day off.

I agree 100% with this take Hoffa

I hope they get the message, and you have the support of the majority of the forum to finally enforce some discipline

Some of us have hot takes on MANY things politically especially, BUT we dont obsess over them and can easily discuss with other people about our differences

These guys cannot. They dont care about discussion, is all about hearing themselves talk.