• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

runner is the only person i have ever put on "ignore" here

one of the few people online (or in real life) that will just make everything into a permanent argument

"i had a turkey sandwich for lunch"

"that sounds like something you would eat, since trump molested women"

:laugh

"I was hungover in Vegas so I had a bloody mary"

"Surprise surprise!  Milwaukee Mike the PooTin loving nazi only drinks a drink with Vodka in it because he wants to support PooTin's country.  Did you know Trump loves and supports PooTin."

1 minute ago, RudyRuder said:

only goddamn cry babies put someone on ignore

grow some goddamn balls 

that's just silly

having balls is one thing

what if someone trolls you all day in every thread, wishing your daughter was raped while you are watching?

if someone is a total asshole, reading their garbage only drags you down with him... the devil don't change

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

that's just silly

having balls is one thing

what if someone trolls you all day in every thread, wishing your daughter was raped while you are watching?

if someone is a total asshole, reading their garbage only drags you down with him... the devil don't change

its silly you think the solution is a ban

you dont think ive been through people trolling me?

Just now, RudyRuder said:

its silly you think the solution is a ban

you dont think ive been through people trolling me?

what is the solution, if it isn't to put them on ignore OR ban them?

let them continue to shit up every thread, trolling anyone and everyone?  that just makes all the good posters leave... we have already seen 95% of the good posters leave tgf for the simple reason that assholes drove them away

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

let them continue to shit up every thread, trolling anyone and everyone?  that just makes all the good posters leave... we have already seen 95% of the good posters leave tgf for the simple reason that assholes drove them away

Spot on Mike! 👍

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

we could continue this argument forever..rather than disect each point you made, id just say ive had plenty of trolls (way more than you, i believe) and i handled them all...................though..............im banned at every forum aside from here so nevermind

ONLY TROLLS ARE FORUM POSTERS THAT GET TO BE MODS

2 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

we could continue this argument forever..rather than disect each point you made, id just say ive had plenty of trolls (way more than you, i believe) and i handled them all...................though..............im banned at every forum aside from here so nevermind

ONLY TROLLS ARE FORUM POSTERS THAT GET TO BE MODS

some trolls are different than others

you have to win the argument, so yes you are treated worse... even though i had death threats at eog