Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

I've never put anyone on ignore, generally speaking I ignore him and he seldom engages me, having said that he's a lib, he's the enemy, libs suffering is a good thing.

Merlin, I sense a little jealousy. Not a good look on you. Obviously libs are way, way smarter than your side. One might say it's reflected in my 36-14 (72%) extremely high winning selection record. And don't forget 90% of those 50 selection were +125 or significant greater.  🤔

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Merlin, I sense a little jealousy. Not a good look on you. Obviously libs are way, way smarter than your side. One might say it's reflected in my 36-14 (72%) extremely high winning selection record. And don't forget 90% of those 50 selection were +125 or significant greater.  🤔

and lets not forget you ate your foot off.  Seems pretty smart to me

Mike is set for life, while you are a $50 bettor hoping the government will take care of you.

BRILLIANT !!!!

15 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

and lets not forget you ate your foot off.  Seems pretty smart to me

Mike is set for life, while you are a $50 bettor hoping the government will take care of you.

BRILLIANT !!!!

I'm not necessarily set for life considering bidenflation, but for every second of the rest of our lives I'll be 1000 times better off then peg leg runny.

5 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

So you are saying your best friend is a liar?

Far from my best friend. My GF is my best friend. I was delusional like he told you. I thought we were good friends. I was wrong and it should have been obvious to me. He has much better friends, like Belly Pete, etc.

11 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

So you are saying your best friend is a liar?

Reason I've been power posting is because it passes the time during my walking and jogging.  Been at it for 2 hours after work today.  While the Merrymen were making offers on all the shitty baseball tonight. Anyone get stiffed lately?:laugh

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

ive done this with a small 50 game sample size in player props many times past decade. likely even higher near 80% some of those runs. props have changed way less winnable now but overall not even worth the time cause of the research it takes. unless you are betting $1000 a game which you arent. and its one run youre having and keep posting about it multiple times a day in random threads too. its almost like your first time or something 

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

ive done this with a small 50 game sample size in player props many times past decade. likely even higher near 80% some of those runs. props have changed way less winnable now but overall not even worth the time cause of the research it takes. unless you are betting $1000 a game which you arent. and its one run youre having and keep posting about it multiple times a day in random threads too. its almost like your first time or something 

wow, let me get pen and paper to ink this down!

31 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Like you celebrating the covid deaths of people you never even met, and wishing death on people now?  You’re a joke man.

I wish the worst on people that undermine America's democracy and the faith in Elections with their lies. Page 1 in your party's playbook is to say a lost election was a stolen election. I consider it borderline treason.  It wasn't this way until Traitor Trump. Government servants take an oath to protect America against foreign enemies and Republicons. Most of those servants are Republicons so the oath means shit.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I wish the worst on people that undermine America's democracy and the faith in Elections with their lies. Page 1 in your party's playbook is to say a lost election was a stolen election. I consider it borderline treason.  It wasn't this way until Traitor Trump. Government servants take an oath to protect America against foreign enemies and Republicons. Most of those servants are Republicons so the oath means shit.

“Blah blah blah blah blah…….yes I wish death on people that don’t agree with all my libtard crazy views.”

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

“Blah blah blah blah blah…….yes I wish death on people that don’t agree with all my libtard crazy views.”

False. It's those that are intentionally undermining faith in elections and America's democracy.  Have you heard of the big lie? Have you once said Trump is lying? Did you ever say Kari Lake is wrong? I'm pretty sure you haven't.  You've actually toed the Big Lie line. Because both Trump and Lake are on record as saying the only way they can lose is if the democrats cheat.