• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Show me all the complaints on Mr John's service or plates LOL

bradleygroce
New Orleans, Louisiana

Terrible terrible service, rude manager. DO NOT GO TO MR JOHN'S.

RobynnW27
1 review
Reviewed January 9, 2022

I chose this restaurant for my birthday dinner. I’m one who partake in a cornucopia of LUXURIANT eateries and this experience here at The Johns steakhouse was very abominable. The service was disgusting, my waiter whom was of the Caucasian descent was very rude and...More

KDW_LCSW
1 review
Reviewed August 21, 2020

Please do not patronize this restaurant unless you enjoy lots of poor customer service and a dash of racism with your meal. My family and I visited this restaurant to celebrate my sister's #quarantinewedding. On my tab alone, my hubby and I ordered several appetizers,...More

quitocalderon
6 reviews
Reviewed April 18, 2019

I generally don't write reviews, unless it's a glowing one. But for this experience I'll make an exception. Mr. John's was recommended to us by a trusted family member and the reviews looked great. We just wanted a good steak and nice dining experience. Our...More

Mariamdbeck
4 reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Coming from the Napa valley, I have had the pleasure of experiencing fine dining at its best! At Mr Johns the food was mediocre at best and extremely bland. I’ve had food that was farm to table and due to the freshness no need to...More

leeniep24
3 reviews
via mobile

Looking forward to a great steak, my sister and I ordered cocktails, appetiser, steaks and sides. I asked the waiter for a recommendation for a good dry red wine by the glass. My sister then asked if the had a specific California wine to which...More

looks good monkey!

we're going to a wedding tonight, if my steak comes out looking like those landers steaks, i'm gonna laugh my ass off... then again at a wedding nothing seems to be served HOT... i know the struggle of serving 100 people at once, but it's weird that people pay so much for wedding food that is always luke warm and/or mediocre

i actually prefer a wedding buffet, then they can keep bringing out hot trays

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

looks good monkey!

we're going to a wedding tonight, if my steak comes out looking like those landers steaks, i'm gonna laugh my ass off... then again at a wedding nothing seems to be served HOT... i know the struggle of serving 100 people at once, but it's weird that people pay so much for wedding food that is always luke warm and/or mediocre

i actually prefer a wedding buffet, then they can keep bringing out hot trays

2 guys?

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:
  • Photo of Chicago L.
    Chicago L.
    Chicago, IL
    This restaurant makes you wait long time in very uncomfortable hot environment. The workers do not wash their hands and make food after they touch money. The guy was playing with his cell phone continuously while slowly making a mediocre sandwich. Unsanitary and very very slow. They are not kind either. Don't waste your time going to this hole in the wall premise.

13 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It’s bizarre.

Even when I cook a USDA prime ribeye at home, the presentation blows that away.

5909-AAFA-5-EBA-434-D-B7-DF-457576-F9903

I think I have the exact same knife as you.  Yes that looks much better than a bed of butter and grease all over the rim of the plate.  It’s the rim of the plate in Brock‘s pic that makes it so disgusting.  It would be one thing if it was already cut open and he’d been eating and it was steak juices there, but it actually came out that way for no reason.