I Got Lizards Fucking On My New Deck.

The X

3 hours ago, The X said:

Yes.  He's  actually a complete moron who has no idea what he's talking about.  We had mostly a pig farm.  We basically raised the pig. And brought it into process. They picked out how they wanted it. As far as cuts/smoking  ect.

And we do the best to accommodate. Usually tried to keep them around 225lbs. Grain fed. Then  like I said,  we would  put packages together for people. 

I grew up in Wisconsin, you stupid fuck.

Ever heard of it?  It’s called the Dairy State.

And my aunt and uncle have a dairy farm there that I was at all the time as a kid.  I grew up with half cows in my parents fucking chest freezer.

Not all of us are so fucking stupid that we think pig farmers know dairy.  It takes a special kind of retard like you.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, The X said:

Dairy cows have no fat. They use all they're energy making milk.  Lean meat with minimal muscle content.  Lean fat content.  Basically a big boney cow.  You my friend again have been schooled again. 

Thank You  Enjoy. 

Clown. 

I used to work on a farm with both. 

That is the dumbest thing anyone will read all day.

Holstein Vs Angus: What’s The Difference?

Most of the beef consumed in America is either a Holstein or angus beef.

The difference between the two is largely down to genetics, with angus cattle being bred for marbling and Holstein for its high milk production.

Holstein has more fat which means that it will taste better when cooked, but angus has a higher percentage of protein than most other breeds.

This blog post will explore the differences between these two types of beef.

What is special about Holstein beef?

Holstein beef has a rich marbling that makes the meat tender and flavorful.

It is best served rare or medium-rare to preserve some of its natural flavor, rather than being well done for safety reasons.

Holstein beef is one such unique variety because of its high dairy content.

The milk fat content in these cows is usually at least 4% higher than other breeds so this adds an extra creamy richness to their flavor profile as well as their texture profile.

This also makes them more tender because they have less intramuscular fat which means that there’s less connective tissue for your teeth to cut through when you eat them!

https://cookindocs.com/holstein-beef-vs-angus-beef/

Welcome to Wisconsin, you dumb pig farming fucktard.

Holstein cattle are the most prominent of the seven major dairy breeds in the United States, easily recognizable by their distinctive black and white markings. Cows of Holstein descent make up over 90% of the cows on U.S. dairy farms.

https://www.holsteinusa.com/holstein_breed/holstein101.html

Get back to your T ball game, little boy.  You're fucking lost.

9 minutes ago, The X said:

This is good to know. 

Next time I'm at a steak house I'll be sure to ask for the  "Certified  Holstein"  a less flavorful meat.

Maybe HUAD, Monkey,  and Landers can meet up for some poverty prime rib. Let's get a video. 

You know nothing, pig farmer.

You were manipulated by marketing.  Now you think it’s the truth.

Not surprising considering how fucking dumb you prove yourself to be every time you post though.

14 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So no dairy cows.

Thanks for playing, pig farmer.

No dairy cows.  

Why would I drive a Corolla when I could drive an Escalade?

I worked at a McGovern dairy farm in Dunstable MA. one summer. They didn't even eat Holstein cows. They had Angus and Hereford they raised for their meat. 

7 minutes ago, The X said:

No dairy cows.  

Why would I drive a Corolla when I could drive an Escalade?

I worked at a McGovern dairy farm in Dunstable MA. one summer. They didn't even eat Holstein cows. They had Angus and Hereford they raised for their meat. 

You don't know shit about anything.

31% of USDA Prime beef is from dairy cows, retard.  And that's an admission from the Angus marketing campaign.  They are normally raised to produce milk.  They are not typically used for meat because farmers make more money from the milk.  I'm sure that's rocket science to a pig farmer with "many guns" or maybe not any guns like you.

You're just a fucking poser.  Just like your hero Broke Landers.

Dude. Eat your poverty steak. I could care less. Don't worry about what I'm doing. 

You even just posted that a little over a quarter of beef was from dairy cows.  So 70% is from beef cows. Which grow bigger and faster. So thanks for proving my point that most of the beef is from meat cows.

Thank you Enjoy. 

Just now, The X said:

Dude. Eat your poverty steak. I could care less. Don't worry about what I'm doing. 

You even just posted that a little over a quarter of beef was from dairy cows.  So 70% is from beef cows. Which grow bigger and faster. So thanks for proving my point that most of the beef is from meat cows.

Thank you Enjoy. 

LOL you are so retarded

cant even defend yourself

BOOOHOOOO

21 minutes ago, The X said:

Thank you Enjoy. 

I’m the one posting A5 Kobe steaks you can’t afford, brokedick.

That was not your point, you stupid fuck.

The only reason I had to come in here to correct your retarded ass is because you were trying to make fun of HUAD for slaughtering a diary cow.

You’re so fucking dumb that you can’t even remember the stupid shit you said.

And you were wrong about every single thing you said.

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I’m the one posting A5 Kobe steaks you can’t afford, brokedick.

That was not your point, you stupid fuck.

The only reason I had to come in here to correct your retarded ass is because you were trying to make fun of HUAD for slaughtering a diary cow.

You’re so fucking dumb that you can’t even remember the stupid shit you said.

And you were wrong about every single thing you said.

Why would you eat Kobe steaks when you could eat Tremendous Holstein?

LOL.

20 hours ago, The X said:

Yeah. Most go to dog food.  Poor quality meat. Or ground up for burgers.  I only eat certified Angus.  

And yes I said I used to hunt with my dad.  Absolutely.  Deer, bear, ducks, turkey,  moose,  pheasants. Never said I was still an active hunter. 

So get your facts straight before you pop off at the mouth.  No need to dumb down. 

The lies keep coming.