I Got Lizards Fucking On My New Deck.

The X

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The X said:

Simmer down pal. I don't want to have to come over later and drop a charge in your old lady's mouth while you sit in the corner sucking your thumb. 

its lovely how u pretend to be this woke cunttt saviour of women

but then you threaten not only to forcibly rape a man's girlfriend - but also to betray your wife

LOL, you are worthless scum

24 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

its lovely how u pretend to be this woke cunttt saviour of women

but then you threaten not only to forcibly rape a man's girlfriend - but also to betray your wife

LOL, you are worthless scum

Where in that sentence did I say I was going to rape anyone? 

Lurn tu reed. 

You illiterate fuck.

5 minutes ago, The X said:

Where in that sentence did I say I was going to rape anyone? 

Lurn tu reed. 

You illiterate fuck.

is implied cause no woman dating $$$$ Bateman would entertain the idea of fuckin your retarded ass, much less in front of the guy, you voyeurist fuk

you liberals are ALL fucked in the head

I read plenty more than you fagggot, I speak 2 languages and learning 2 more... YOU are the illiterate fuck, A/C guy LOL

13 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

taking pics of lizards fuckin, and publishing it here like its gonna conduce to anything positive, fuckin jerkoff

at least I try to inform people on bad shit happening all over

you are just here to act tought and waste our time, rah rah RETARD

Yet you keep responding. My little puppy dog.

I'm your Puppet Master. 

And the funny thing is.  You started your own thread with pictures of animals. But you call me out for the same thing? 

Now that is funny. 

Just now, The X said:

Yet you keep responding. My little puppy dog.

I'm your Puppet Master. 

And the funny thing is.  You started your own thread with pictures of animals. But you call me out for the same thing? 

Now that is funny. 

I keep all my pics in the SAME thread. I dont open a new retarded thread for every encounter, or every meal I cook you obtuse mRNA cuntt

Thats not funny, thats just common sense

and my animal pics are of them being fed by children or my wife... not fuckin

you sicko

I respond cause I want to slap the shit out of you but since keyboard is all we got then I'll just further expose your pea sized brain for everyone to see, cause its fun

14 minutes ago, PLB said:

Cool story bro.

You get a job yet or still sponging off your old lady?

You look like Jimmy Norton but fatter and with Downs Syndrome.

No.

I still have plenty  of money in my checking account. She has plenty in her checking account.  And we have over 90k in the house account.  

But thanks for asking. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Same. 

I wanted to get the lighted solar powered end caps but they're $60 each and I have 7 caps...

20220808_131204.jpg

20220808_131133.jpg

20220808_131139.jpg

20220808_131121.jpg

Hoffa knows. Yeah we looked into those. We got 8 of them. But we decided to pass because we're having string lightning installed on our pergola.  

1 hour ago, The X said:

Now I've seen it all. 

I got a guy in this thread with plastic kitchen furniture that sleeps on a pile of cardboard boxes with a sheet on them questioning my financial decisions. 

who?

I rent a 2 bedroom house skippy

I sleep in a queen size mattress

I eat animal protein on every meal

I make my own schedule

I do whatever I want

Im 10x the man you are, vaccine boy

19 hours ago, The X said:

Yes. As well as your copy and paste of other people's information.  AKA plagiarism.  You're are a useless piece of shit.  Should I  make fun of your farm animals?

You talked about raising chickens. For meat.  You have egg laying birds. You have a milk  cow that you're going to eat LMFAO. 

You make me look better every day little woof woof.

Dairy cows almost always get slaughtered for MEAT, retard.

I thought you said you were a hunter anyway.  LMAO.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Dairy cows almost always get slaughtered for MEAT, retard.

I thought you said you were a hunter anyway.  LMAO.

Yeah. Most go to dog food.  Poor quality meat. Or ground up for burgers.  I only eat certified Angus.  

And yes I said I used to hunt with my dad.  Absolutely.  Deer, bear, ducks, turkey,  moose,  pheasants. Never said I was still an active hunter. 

So get your facts straight before you pop off at the mouth.  No need to dumb down. 

12 minutes ago, The X said:

Yeah. Most go to dog food.  Poor quality meat. Or ground up for burgers.  I only eat certified Angus.  

And yes I said I used to hunt with my dad.  Absolutely.  Deer, bear, ducks, turkey,  moose,  pheasants. Never said I was still an active hunter. 

So get your facts straight before you pop off at the mouth.  No need to dumb down. 

LMAO.  Dairy cows get sent to the exact same slaughterhouses, dipshit.  The ONLY time the meat is poor quality is when the cow is sick.  You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.  As usual. 

Now the idiot doesn't even hunt.  Just keeps getting better.

Only eats "certified Angus".  LOL.  What a manipulated fucking stooge.

Every one of you libtards is dumb as fuck.  It's honestly obscene.

31 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  Dairy cows get sent to the exact same slaughterhouses, dipshit.  The ONLY time the meat is poor quality is when the cow is sick.  You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.  As usual. 

Now the idiot doesn't even hunt.  Just keeps getting better.

Only eats "certified Angus".  LOL.  What a manipulated fucking stooge.

Every one of you libtards is dumb as fuck.  It's honestly obscene.

Of course there're processed in the same slaughter house.  The meat is graded differently.  Talk about a clueless motherfucker.. You're just plain stupid.  You think McDonald's is serving up grass fed beef?

And yes I did give up hunting about 3yrs ago when my dad passed away. I used to drive up to NH. and hunt with him over long weekends. And I would go back for the Winnipesaukee ice fishing derby. And yes I gave all my guns away to family as well as my dads guns. I just kept a select few that were memorable.  

With that said. You can go suck a big fat cock.

1 minute ago, The X said:

Of course there're processed in the same slaughter house.  The meat is graded differently.  Talk about a clueless motherfucker.. You're just plain stupid.  You think McDonald's is serving up grass fed beef?

And yes I did give up hunting about 3yrs ago when my dad passed away. I used to drive up to NH. and hunt with him over long weekends. And I would go back for the Winnipesaukee ice fishing derby. And yes I gave all my guns away to family as well as my dads guns. I just kept a select few that were memorable.  

Dairy cows source 31% of the USDA Prime steaks, you stupid fuck.

Like I said, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.  Once again, retard.

https://sysco.com/dam/jcr:d1be35ac-6186-42ef-9104-f428afc1245e/CABTheFacts-Prime.pdf

Just now, The X said:

Oh and by the way. Brought many cows and hogs to Blood Farm in Pepperell MA to be processed. So I have a clue.