Final Goodbyes

KingKolzig

bat shit crazy guy out on the loose for life. not sure thats what anyone wants. im not playing a game i just want to live a decent honest life and help my mother who is surrounded by blood suckers. i guess ill just wait around until my brain disinegrates. but im almost certain im not allowed to post here. they want me as a total controled robot with the discipline of an army ranger. wont work long term but ill try i guess. wish me luck pals 

16 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

bat shit crazy guy out on the loose for life. not sure thats what anyone wants. im not playing a game i just want to live a decent honest life and help my mother who is surrounded by blood suckers. i guess ill just wait around until my brain disinegrates. but im almost certain im not allowed to post here. they want me as a total controled robot with the discipline of an army ranger. wont work long term but ill try i guess. wish me luck pals 

Cya tomorrow, KK...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611099d17f81ed1566b63

11 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

wouldn't you include yourself as a bloodsucker?

12 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

stfu pos