**field of dreams intro embarassing as usual

milwaukee mike

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's why I NEVER turn on espn unless it's a live game.  No sportscenter, no pregame, no talking heads ever.

it's on FOX

doesn't matter what channel... there has been ridiculous over-representation of blacks and faggs in every movie/show/ad... it just keeps getting more ridiculous

if there are black kids in iowa cornfields, i expect the intro to the nba all-star game showing white kids shooting hoops in the ghetto on the south side of chicago :laugh

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

OF COURSE it's a black kid (in iowa lol)

and OF COURSE the only non-black player they show is babe ruth

so kid/dad/wagner/griffey jr/griffey sr... i count 5 blacks, 1 white, and 0 hispanics in the intro

i guess that would assume that mlb is 16% white, 84% black, and 0% hispanic :laugh

5 blacks and one white ? Sounds like the landers household when he’s on a poverty vacation. 

14 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

He may have a hispanic NANNY 

he can afford a nanny, yet he rents a car to drive to new orleans?  weird

i mean, there are things to be cheap about, but to save a few hundred bucks renting a car (instead of putting the mileage on your own) is silly... just the wasted time and effort in renting the car and bringing it back isn't worth it

i drove a 70k vehicle all the way on route 66 to la and didn't think twice about it... why buy a nice car if you're not gonna use it