ITS OFFICIAL: Leaving for Portugal on 8/22

HurryUpAndDrink

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So in two months, you gave all of your guns away to your family when you don't live near them anymore.  LMAO.

And I'm sure you obeyed the law and got background checks through an FFL when you transferred them.  LOL.

The retard tries to cover his lies with more lies.  Go figure.

Like I said, you're a lot like Broke Landers.  You think you're a lot more intelligent than you are but everyone with a brain cell can see your cons a mile away, dipshit.

Go pet your rat dog and make sure you wear the pink outfit that your wife put out for you today, you little fucking cuck.

Clueless. 

I'm not a gun dealer. NH doesn't require that on private sales or gifting.  Even if they did no one does. FACT. You have no idea what you're talking about. Again. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, The X said:

Clueless. 

I'm not a gun dealer. NH doesn't require that on private sales or gifting.  Even if they did no one does. FACT. You have no idea what you're talking about. Again. 

LMAO.  When were you in New Hampshire between 6/2 and 8/8 exactly, dumbfuck?

Caught in yet another lie, you little cuck.

47 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So in two months, you gave all of your guns away to your family when you don't live near them anymore.  LMAO.

And I'm sure you obeyed the law and got background checks through an FFL when you transferred them.  LOL.

The retard tries to cover his lies with more lies.  Go figure.

Like I said, you're a lot like Broke Landers.  You think you're a lot more intelligent than you are but everyone with a brain cell can see your cons a mile away, dipshit.

Go pet your rat dog and make sure you wear the pink outfit that your wife put out for you today, you little fucking cuck.

Facts

6 minutes ago, The X said:

July for father in law 63 birthday.  Again another clueless post. You keep slinging shit and hope it sticks.  

So you moved your "MANY GUNS" all the way to North Carolina and then drove them all the way back to New Hampshire for a birthday party so you could give the "MANY GUNS" away?

Is that your new lie now?

LMAO.

JFC.  You really are Broke Landers.  You never learn.

Here's a clue, dipshit:  Nobody buys your bullshit.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you moved your "MANY GUNS" all the way to North Carolina and then drove them all the way back to New Hampshire for a birthday party so you could give the "MANY GUNS" away?

Is that your new lie now?

LMAO.

JFC.  You really are Broke Landers.  You never learn.

Here's a clue, dipshit:  Nobody buys your bullshit.

When did I ever say I gave them away all at once? I just said I gave them away. 

This is why you're a clueless clown dipshit. You have no clue what the fuck you're even talking about. 

Just to humor you. That trip I gave father in law 2 shot guns and a .22 rifle with scope. Mother in law lives in  NC and her boyfriend is an avid hunter.  Gave him a .280 savage rifle and a .7mm jap I think it is called along with another shot gun.

I've never seen such a clueless moron bury himself. You have no clue what the fuck you're even talking about.  But you continue to run your mouth with the made up stories in your obsession. 

:laugh

15 minutes ago, The X said:

This is why you're a clueless clown dipshit. You have no clue what the fuck you're even talking about. 

Just to humor you. That trip I gave father in law 2 shot guns and a .22 rifle with scope. Mother in law lives in  NC and her boyfriend is an avid hunter.  Gave him a .280 savage rifle and a .7mm jap I think it is called along with another shot gun.

I've never seen such a clueless moron bury himself. You have no clue what the fuck you're even talking about.  But you continue to run your mouth with the made up stories in your obsession. 

So you drove all the way back to New Hampshire because you wanted to give away guns that you just moved down there?  Uh huh.

LMAO.  More lies.  Amazing.

This retard just keeps digging deeper.

When was this supposed trip in July?

The only one making up stories here is your retarded ass.  All to try to cover some bullshit lie.  It's really fucking pathetic.

15 minutes ago, The X said:

I have never seen anyone try and spin shit like MONKEY SPINS

He makes these WILD connections that dont even match and then just starts to assert them to be true, even the fellas that like MonkeySpins know how full of shit he is when it comes to his obsessive desire to

ALWAYS BE RIGHT.....hahahahahaha

Go getem lil feller!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you drove all the way back to New Hampshire because you wanted to give away guns that you just moved down there?  Uh huh.

LMAO.  More lies.  Amazing.

This retard just keeps digging deeper.

When was this supposed trip in July?

The only one making up stories here is your retarded ass.  All to try to cover some bullshit lie.  It's really fucking pathetic.

Are you retarded or illiterate? Seriously?

WENT BACK TO VISIT FAMILY AND CELEBRATE A BIRTHDAY. WTF DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

1 minute ago, The X said:

Are you retarded or illiterate? Seriously?

WENT BACK TO VISIT FAMILY AND CELEBRATE A BIRTHDAY. WTF DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

He doesnt understand that he LOST this one.

Dont worry lil feller, regroup and get them NEXT time.

Maybe go disprove Runny, you beat him about 80 percent of the time......lolololol

monkey legend.jpg

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I have never seen anyone try and spin shit like MONKEY SPINS

He makes these WILD connections that dont even match and then just starts to assert them to be true, even the fellas that like MonkeySpins know how full of shit he is when it comes to his obsessive desire to

ALWAYS BE RIGHT.....hahahahahaha

Go getem lil feller!!!!!!

Funny thing is. Guy posted facts that confirms everything that I said. 

LMFAO. 

3 minutes ago, The X said:

Funny thing is. Guy posted facts that confirms everything that I said. 

LMFAO. 

So you actually think your wife is "in the [COVID-19] industry" as a sales rep for veterinary pharmacies?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Well, you're either the biggest retard on the planet or a horrendous liar that also happens to be a retard.

Take your pick.