FUK YOU PLB

sleepy

3 hours ago, Deemer said:

Sleepy also posts $25 tickets constantly and claims he’s a pro gambler, don’t blame him being called out for that 

A bets a bet, none of our business what other people bet. Making  small bets shows discipline, discipline is what matters most in gambling.

Pats fine but he tries to stir the pot a tad too much, his constant gay remarks are a little over the top for a straight guy...if you know what i mean.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

A bets a bet, none of our business what other people bet. Making  small bets shows discipline, discipline is what matters most in gambling.

Pats fine but he tries to stir the pot a tad too much, his constant gay remarks are a little over the top for a straight guy...if you know what i mean.

He’s mostly directing them at a guy who pretends to be a women online. Who gives a fuck.

29 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Some of those $25 bets are the most I can bet. Jazz and BetUS only let me bet that on props. Generally the lowest I bet is 100.

2 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Says the 20yr intern of his daddy’s Fortune 500 company silver spoon stoner…big beak freak who is sharp as a spoon, wanna be, hanger on mooch…

Funniest part is my dad is a slightly less white trash version of you. But keep thinking whatever makes you feel better about your pathetic life. Say hi to Hawaiian Punch , your daughter, and Jonny from uncle Joey.