AXE RUSSIAN ROCKET! [VIDEO Added]

Guest boatboatboat

?

Rocket why do Americans still hate Russians? Does your average Russian feel the same?

Rocket maybe we can be bestfriends and you can drop deemer

I'm not sure why Americans hate Russians....Russians don't hate US- we're simply just don't give a fukk about you...Your gvmnt wants you to hate us- that's a whole different story

When you open a front Yahoo page and 8 out of 10 articles are bashing Russia in one way or another - most of them are just made up stories...it's hard to not to get your hate on.

here let me give you a great example...an article from yesterday:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/suspec...mments-postbox

you read paragraph after paragraph of how bad the Russians are...and then you stumble on this: "...There is no definitive proof that the object that the trawler encountered was a submarine, let alone a Russian one..."

you still have a 3 page article though about bad Russians- were the Russians really there? Hell No

is this mofo taking a shot at anyone who has an accent here? :lol

I'm sure most of us speak at least one more language than he does...and trust me- chicks dig that shit

haha, not taking a shot at all. It's just that Moldy is new to this forum and has taken it by storm. You have made your presence just a short time after while we are still digesting moldy.

Rocket once TGF's transition is made to adequate software will you be recruiting SBR posters to come here?

I already got about 15 guys from my SBR hockey thread on standby - most registered here in the past few weeks, but waiting on a better layout.

Will I be running back and forth recruiting people from SBR - definitely not...they'll find this place themselves when they realize that Stalin Lou is nothing but an ungrateful fat Jew :lol

when are you gonna upload our chat? curious to hear wtf we talked about :plommer

only reason a g ay like you in america is that putin kick you faggs out and here we throw parades for them.

come again? me no comprende gibberish

the only reason why I visit US is because I can make money of people like you...people who are pretty much done as far as benefit for society goes :)...

Sleepy there are things in life that you should never make vids about and that includes: posting vids of your sorry ass running from the caged animals or reviewing canned soup flavors or hammering your poor cat, while you couldn't figure out what hand to play in poker :lol

Let's just put it this way- you're a sorry ass fukk up...at your age- the probability of you ever meeting a woman, with your retarded voice, and your record is stands at pretty much a zero

Silly fukk up!

When you grow up - post a pic here or two of yourself with a female or two...until u can do something like this - fukk off clown

thanks!

lol

from the guy posting pictures of his sister

yeah dude your a real lady killer or should we say man killer :laugh:laugh:laugh

sister? we don't do in Russia the shit that you're known for in your neck of the woods....is that all you could come up with after seeing that some of the dudes here are actually banging 9's and 10's,

you actually though that by calling them girls sisters you're gonna make yourself feel better? hahah...hey bro you're a sorry example what the men in US shouldn't ever be...

c ya later silly boy