Big Mike’s Tag Team Partner; Alan Dershowitz Suing the Red Commies

xyz

Mike’s getting that fucking phone back.

No doubt about it with BIG AL!

Lindell said he had amassed a team of “Some of the best lawyers in the country,” including Alan Dershowitz, Andrew Parker, Kurt Olson “amongst others.”

“We are suing the United States government and the FBI. This isn’t just to get the phone back, this is my First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment rights were broken… We aren’t going to put up with this, we aren’t going to be the Gestapo like in Nazi Germany. We’re being proactive,” Lindell told Bannon.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I just can't see Alan Dershowitz taking this guy on as a client unless there were some major federal missteps taken.

The guy is a headache nobody needs.

The best clients keep their mouths closed, I can't envision Mike doing that...

Lindell has done nothing, been charged with nothing, likely wont be, these are all attempts to scare/silence Bidens opponents as we move into the midterms.

Just now, mikeman said:

Lindell has done nothing, been charged with nothing, likely wont be, these are all attempts to scare/silence Bidens opponents as we move into the midterms.

I agree with that.

My point is that a good client lets his lawyer do the talking, Mike is a shameless self-promoter and unlikely to stay silent until the matter is resolved. The more one talks, the more information they provide to the other side.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I agree with that.

My point is that a good client lets his lawyer do the talking, Mike is a shameless self-promoter and unlikely to stay silent until the matter is resolved. The more one talks, the more information they provide to the other side.

I agree he's nutty - the religious stuff is a big turnoff, of course this hiring of lawyers by him is related to him suing the govt for i would guess violations of his constitutional rights against various things/treatment. Dershowitz has always been big into civil liberties.