Real Madrid vs Juventus CHampions League Lock

Moldoveanu

well its pretty tough to handicapp this game because this game is close not like the game yesterday barcelona and bayern munich

this game does not scream a lot of goals even though both teams can score they dont have to!

Juventus won the 1st leg 2-1 and they dont have to push to win the game they just need to stand back and play good defense and have Real Madrid on Counter Attacks

Real Madrid have scored 52 straight home games

Juventus have not Conceded in the last 3 away games last game 0-0 with Monaco

Real Madrid Coach

It's difficult but we will do our best. We must be patient, avoid problems and play with more intensity than we did in the first leg. We know what to expect: Juventus have their own distinct identity and they are not going to change that tomorrow.

Massimiliano Allegri, Juventus coach

We won't change the way we defend. This will be an interesting match – from a tactical point of view, we can't change much from the first leg. We will need to be really good to get through this match with serenity. We'll have to play well, but getting a 0-0 draw will be almost impossible. In this kind of game you can't just think about defending. We'll have to be much better in possession.

Real Madrid will have Benzema back another good striker but he has not played in over a month so i dont konw how well hes going to play!

Possible lineups

Real Madrid: Casillas; Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo; James Rodríguez, Kroos, Isco; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.

• Out: Modrić (knee), Khedira (foot)

Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio; Vidal; Morata, Tévez.

• Out: Asamoah (knee), Cáceres (ankle), Marrone (thigh), Rómulo (groin)

This game seems another 0-0 type of game the way Real played with Athletico Madrid where it was 0-0 in the 87th minute

Real dont need to go crazy like bayern and the way the Coach said they need to be patient and play safely i expect a tight match but mistakes can happen and it can ruin the over!

Under 3 at -142 good luck!

Under 2.5 @ +115 is a good bet might wanna put some money on that too but i like the under 3 more because of another 2-1 type of game

I want to take Juv +110 to advance here

Was looking at the under but unders in 2nd legs scare me off. I can see an easy 1-0 under here but i can see things opening up tons once a goal is scored, esp if its Juventus getting an easy one (meaning Real would need at least 2 to have a shot to advance)

I want to take Juv +110 to advance here

Was looking at the under but unders in 2nd legs scare me off. I can see an easy 1-0 under here but i can see things opening up tons once a goal is scored, esp if its Juventus getting an easy one (meaning Real would need at least 2 to have a shot to advance)

you are a fucking gamblers we are never scared we are degenerate gamblers we bet and take risks all the time!

just because they need to score 2 does not mean they will if it would be that easy then we all would be that rich

take the money on the under you already winning with the under!

take the under 3 and thank me later !

you are a fucking gamblers we are never scared we are degenerate gamblers we bet and take risks all the time!

just because they need to score 2 does not mean they will if it would be that easy then we all would be that rich

take the money on the under you already winning with the under!

take the under 3 and thank me later !

lol thanks moldy didnt realize

Point is as soon as Juv scores Real will have to push push push knowing they need minimum two. Even if they dont get it it creates scoring chances for both sides because Juv will be able to pick apart Reals defense on counters at that point

But like i said i can also see a really low scoring game throughout. 0-0 in the 60-70th minute type of game. But an early Juv goal can sink the bet thats all im saying and the one reason i didnt lock in the under last night

Real need another. I doubt they sit when one puts Juventus in. They have had success as is, I wouldn't change much if I was them. Juventus will be hoping they pack it in, Id imagine. They're a threat every few minutes, they can put Juv away, I suspect they will go for it, but perhaps not.