Queen kolzig

nothing but winners

15 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

nothing gay about my life. you know that now stop saying it everywhere please

Plenty of gay parades in your life pal but OK, Im gonna extend you the last courtesy eventho u claimed Im a pedo, when u knew I'm the opposite of that

You can post here and I wont go after you again, unless you come at me with bullshit again then the deal is off and I'm gonna put so much shit around u you wont wanna post again

48 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Plenty of gay parades in your life pal but OK, Im gonna extend you the last courtesy eventho u claimed Im a pedo, when u knew I'm the opposite of that

You can post here and I wont go after you again, unless you come at me with bullshit again then the deal is off and I'm gonna put so much shit around u you wont wanna post again

you did drive me off the forum for awhile. ill give you that

18 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

ironically

you know that time off benefited your life

the dewings are causing high level brain damage. i actually think i might be slipping into very early dementia. when i was a zombie clown at work i figured it was covid but it wasnt its the past few years of torture. overall i might have some creative ideas here and there but im worthless as an employee unless its doing jobs nobody wants. or at time nobody wants. 

also i dont think i can post here. there goes any daily laughs. which is bad for a person. this is just a shoot the sh1t forum i dont gamble or do anything bad. 

3 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

the dewings are causing high level brain damage. i actually think i might be slipping into very early dementia. when i was a zombie clown at work i figured it was covid but it wasnt its the past few years of torture. overall i might have some creative ideas here and there but im worthless as an employee unless its doing jobs nobody wants. or at time nobody wants. 

also i dont think i can post here. there goes any daily laughs. which is bad for a person. this is just a shoot the sh1t forum i dont gamble or do anything bad. 

Did you find work down there yet?

hurricane cost me about 5 days or more. filled out about 4 apps. lowes one guy there told me they were desperate for ppl. one day i was there manager was calming a black guy down cause he wanted to go on break but she couldnt let him. he started banging carts into each other violently. and since im not a liar you know its true. yet its been a week and no response at all from them. will be filling them out all day should be a bunch of new ones monday morning