**landers is indirectly denying that he quit the charity contest

milwaukee mike

hoffa does a nice, generous thing... landers of course quits and stiffs charity... now he's implying there is more to the story?

wtf is going on?

Today 03:28 PM#96
Brock Landers
Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
Brock Landers's AvatarSBR PRO

Betpoints: 5926

Message Me

icon1.png

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
for those that don't know, landers just STIFFED A CHARITY at tgf forum

he agreed to make weekly nfl plays in a free contest, he got to choose the weekly charity... he played 1 week and then quit... so even when it doesn't cost him anything, he will stiff a charity of his own choosing!

what a scumbag, he shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere after that
Shut the f uck up
You don't know a god damn thing

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Maybe the issue is that Milw Mike posted ONE week of participation when he participated in TWO weeks.

10% completion vs. 20% completion, is that the issue??

oops i thought he quit before the 2nd week was done

2/12 is 16.67%

in general is landers usually around 16.67% honest and decent?  or is that number too high

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

oops i thought he quit before the 2nd week was done

2/12 is 16.67%

in general is landers usually around 16.67% honest and decent?  or is that number too high

We were only going 10 weeks and it was NCAAFB & NFL so he's got you on two minor technicalities, not however on substance.

27 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Who gives a fuck

That monkey asshole made a mockery of it anyway.

Mike, you do the contest of you're so concerned pal!

Yes it is true that Monkey couldnt help himself, he would rather win the internet than WIN

And what is also true is that you chose to stiff charities that OTHER people were willing to pay for.....lol

Except of course the one that is near and dear to your Black Heart, United Negro College Fund

#BlackLanders

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

Who gives a fuck

I was one of the people contributing funds to charities, dumbfuck.

And you’re the one that chose me to play against.

Not my fault you went 1-4 in the NFL, but just like a typical brokedick libtard, it’s always someone else’s fault.

Who gives a fuck

i only became concerned because you and that pos illini were sucking each other off in the fake picks thread over there

be whoever you want to be, but don't get put on a pedestal for no reason, then tell illini he is "burying these mf'ers" over and over when all he is doing is calling me and others white trash and insulting my dead mother

is it racist for a jew to call someone white trash?  what about you calling someone the n word?  

57 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes it is true that Monkey couldnt help himself, he would rather win the internet than WIN

And what is also true is that you chose to stiff charities that OTHER people were willing to pay for.....lol

Except of course the one that is near and dear to your Black Heart, United Negro College Fund

#BlackLanders

I’ve won more money gambling than 10,000x your net worth.

Who gives a fuck

Monkey made a brilliant strategic play - picking winners is hard, we all know that, instead of studying and beating his head against the wall, he relied on the natural law that YOU will almost always lose. :deemer

38 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i only became concerned because you and that pos illini were sucking each other off in the fake picks thread over there

be whoever you want to be, but don't get put on a pedestal for no reason, then tell illini he is "burying these mf'ers" over and over when all he is doing is calling me and others white trash and insulting my dead mother

is it racist for a jew to call someone white trash?  what about you calling someone the n word?  

i didn't start the thread, and its clearly a joke.  I honestly don't give a fuck

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Monkey made a brilliant strategic play - picking winners is hard, we all know that, instead of studying and beating his head against the wall, he relied on the natural law that YOU will almost always lose. :deemer

Dumb strategy ....killed the Golden Goose by trying to show how "smart"he is....yay he "outpicked" Landers.....

Midget on Midget crime scene....