The 12 Days of PM’s

rdalert447

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, The X said:

I don't really know who's more  useless. 

Bateman has been around forever. He has his moments.  And has crossed the line many times. 

HUAD fairly... Birngs nothing to the forum other his copy and paste blogs that  he tries to take  credit for.  🤣

We laughing. 

Nobody more useless than you, Landers, BigDumberScum, and KR - enemies of God, Family and Country

Why havent you married your bitch bigfoot wife btw? You just have her as a permanent bimbo whore or are you actually planning on making her a honorable woman some day?

20+ years together and no kids, you must be GAY OR STERILE

Nobody likes you, they pretend they do to not start shit and not drive you to suicide

But guess what, if Hoffa was to pick between me or you, you would be gone

I guess, keep at it, I'm very excited to see where this leads to

10 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

image.gif

Dumb Joey what do you think of the democrats plan. I hear many ignoramuses on the right and anti vax community are claiming it takes away their freedoms. The plan is to cover your mouth when coughing.  I'm guessing in the Dumb Joey community they cough all over each other.  Freedom. 

Dumb Joey how many times have you had covid? Zero here! 

"Runner 95% of the country has had covid. Most multiple times". Dumb Joey 

Speak for your ignorant self Dumb Joey. 

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Nobody more useless than you, Landers, BigDumberScum, and KR - enemies of God, Family and Country

Why havent you married your bitch bigfoot wife btw? You just have her as a permanent bimbo whore or are you actually planning on making her a honorable woman some day?

Nobody likes you, they pretend they do to not start shit and not drive you to suicide

That's obvious.  Not a chance in hell Xyz sucks cock or bottoms up. The entire forum knows you're Dumb and Queer, Aka Bottom Boy.

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey what do you think of the democrats plan. I hear many ignoramuses on the right and anti vax community are claiming it takes away their freedoms. The plan is to cover your mouth when coughing.  I'm guessing in the Dumb Joey community they cough all over each other.  Freedom. 

You’ve had it zero times since you haven’t hopped out of your house in 3 years. 

24 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You fucking retards don't know what freedom even means.

3 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

🤣

7 hours ago, The X said:

The funny thing is that he's to retarded to realize that we don't have kids is because "We Don't Want Them"

And it's pretty safe to say we all pray that he doesn't procreate. We already have enough ding fries 🍟 walking around. 

of course u dont, you support baby killing along with many retarded leftist agendas

but wouldnt surprise me if your swimmers cant swim and are just there, retarded, shooting blanks

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

of course u dont, you support baby killing along with many retarded leftist agendas

but wouldnt surprise me if your swimmers cant swim and are just there, retarded, shooting blanks

No we're selfish. We want to be able to go on vacation at the  drop of a  hat. And we do. It's hard enough finding a  dog sitter.  

And it's called  birth control.  Unfortunately something your mother couldn't afford.  So now the rest of the world has to suffer. 

7 hours ago, The X said:

No we're selfish. We want to be able to go on vacation at the  drop of a  hat. And we do. It's hard enough finding a  dog sitter.  

And it's called  birth control.  Unfortunately something your mother couldn't afford.  So now the rest of the world has to suffer. 

yes nitwit, because your retard opinions are the worldwide consensus on all things your pea-sized alcoholic brain focuses on 🙂

15 minutes ago, The X said:

I'm betting Dumb & Queer thinks birth control is murder.  I'm sure him and Hoffa have discussed it during their intimate times. I also believe he created a far right wing blog about the subject. 

7 hours ago, The X said:

of course you are

no brainer

you are an egomaniac down's syndrome

brainwashed

7 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm betting Dumb & Queer thinks birth control is murder.  I'm sure him and Hoffa have discussed it during their intimate times. I also believe he created a far right wing blog about the subject. 

I made a 10 episode series exposing the abortion genocide your libtard leaders have waged down on humanity

I ain't slowing down... watch me

35 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I made a 10 episode series exposing the abortion genocide your libtard leaders have waged down on humanity

I ain't slowing down... watch me

You also posted America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine followed by the USA borders Russia,. 

Bottom Boy posts nothing buts lies, far right wing conspiracies and misinformation.