HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Don’t understand why a millionaire as Mil Mike is , is bitching about XYZ not paying him his $111 after knowing XYZ got ripped ..

MIl Mike is a bigger scumbag then Rocket and Brock combined 

that's a weird take on the situation, i never bitched once

i told xyz NOT to worry about it, he paid me and archie anyway

I couldn't imagine marrying a homeless person.

She's clearly special.  

The best part of the story is when his father in law took him out for ice cream. And actually  talked to him.  Then he  literally moved out of his house so he wouldn't have to deal with him again for a few weeks. :laugh

Kinger is winning over HUAD  :cheers

18 minutes ago, WVU said:

Are any hard core Republicans, anti liberal, or fellow druggies going to step up and denounce HUAD’s actions?

Mikeman

Joey

vitalto

monkey

PLB

Jasson 

milwmike

hoffa

sleepy

gmcarroll

Red stripe

fairwarning

Downsouth

Fishhead

For one thing I have never praised him, as far as posters go I said I like him and Ted, but giving them the keys to the car isn't the best idea. I see vitaylo has you on tilt still so you are trying to stir things up with " republicans" here, childish. On the first page of the war thread I stated Putin is not the good guy here but you like to just lump everyone into one pot because vit has you butt hurt. 

4 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

For one thing I have never praised him, as far as posters go I said i like him and Ted, but giving them the keys to the car isn't the best idea. I see vitaylo has you on tilt still so you are trying to stir things up with " republicans" here, childish. On the first page of the war thread I stated Putin is not the good guy here but you like to just lump everyone into one pot because vit has you butt hurt. 

Victim blaming?  Nice.  You got it all wrong about me.  No tilt.  I’m voting Red all down the line.   But that is neither here nor there.  This is about HUAD