HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Hurry, you logged in at TGF again this morning.

No replies in this thread.  No reply to my PM.

Hope you are alright, but this does not appear to be good.

Mike can you confirm Hurry did not pay you this morning?  Or send you a PM?

Once I hear from you, I’ll assume that Archie was not paid either.

IF Hurry didn’t pay you, also confirm

3MKwm98HvcsBnBY9ZTuVmBzabPSBQK1wV8

is still the BTC address you want the $111 to be sent to.

Thank you.

like archie said, no rush... confirming that i didn't get anything, still shows as "new address" so nobody has ever sent to it... hurry if you fukked up and gambled away the money, or spent it, just do the right thing and send $30/month or something

BTC deposit addresses

New address

9 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

like archie said, no rush... confirming that i didn't get anything, still shows as "new address" so nobody has ever sent to it... hurry if you fukked up and gambled away the money, or spent it, just do the right thing and send $30/month or something

BTC deposit addresses

New address

Congrats again Mike.

Just sent you your pick 4, $111 chopped winnings to your BTC address there.

Have a great weekend Mike and Archie.

HURRY, sure hope all is well with you and your better 1/2.

But there are 3 problems.

This was BTC payout only, and you had the $222 BTC from me, and you also had $175 total from me in thank you tips.

You logged on to TGF this morning for the 2nd time this week after this contest was finished.  Posted nothing and responded to nothing via PM.

You DID NOT pay Mike or Archie and the only reason I sent you the $222 plus another TIP was because I could not be around; available to pay the winner.  

You clearly stated you could and would.

You did neither.   Took me less than 60 seconds to pay both Mike and Archie right now.

1 minute ago, xyz said:

This was BTC payout only, and you had the $222 and you also had $175 from me in thank you tips.

You logged on to TGF this morning for the 2nd time this week after this contest was finished.

You DID NOT pay Mike or Archie and the only reason I sent you the $222 plus another TIP was because I could not be around, available to pay the winner.  You clearly stated you could and would.

You did neither.   Took me less than 60 seconds to pay both Mike and Archie right now.

You are a good man..... HUAD And good man will never be in same sentence.   I am sure he will have one hell of a story on why and how he couldn’t pay people with your Money.   

hoffa take this garbage out of this forum for the last time, this shit is not cool and has been going on for years with HUAD.  

somehow HUAD is going to say he got banned from TGF or couldn’t get onto site.   Some sweet bullshit story.   

25 minutes ago, xyz said:

This was BTC payout only, and you had the $222 BTC from me, and you also had $175 total from me in thank you tips.

You logged on to TGF this morning for the 2nd time this week after this contest was finished.  Posted nothing and responded to nothing via PM.

You DID NOT pay Mike or Archie and the only reason I sent you the $222 plus another TIP was because I could not be around; available to pay the winner.  

got an email saying deposit, and was hoping it was hurry

unreal that you ended up paying twice AND a huge tip to hurry, you're a class act to do that

no idea why hurry would take off with a couple hundred when he got just that in tips... but probably no other good explanation to logging on without replying to a pm

thanks a million, as i said, you are nothing but class and generosity all the way

:cheers

51 minutes ago, xyz said:

You're a nice guy, pal, but stop giving money to that POS.  You aren't helping him the way you think you are...

The guy is a drug-addicted stiff and always has been.  He will never change.  He'd sell his scarecrow wife down the river for a few bucks. That simple.

I can't wait for his weave.  "We went to Barcelona in our Vespas for a few days."  Right.

In reality, he gambled the money away and stuck a needle in his arm.  He'll now have to suck dick for a few days to be able to pay you back.  Rest assured, he'll come up with an elaborate weave.

Facts, jack.

7 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

If it was Landers, you wouldn't be taking it this lightly.

Stop making excusing for this Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .  He's a POS.  Plain and simple.  

i would say the same thing about landers, i wasn't making excuses i was saying what he should do

in decades, landers has never once apologized or even admitted he did anything wrong

you're the one that ate lunch with landers, knowing all the shit he did, so don't play holier than thou, you're the one associating with pieces of shit

thank you XYZ. can confirm, funds were received 

class act through and through. I know the Karma sunlight will come after you hard.

hurry, still time to come back and make it right. just set up payment plan with XYZ and you don't lose an outlet for shooting the shit and showing us what a great life you have.

23 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

The guy borrowed $2 from IAG and couldn’t pay back for 6-weeks…..he’s never even seen $555 it was like hitting the lotto….add the $175 for grading and he must of felt like Elon Musk….

How about paying down south something ? Do you really enjoy being known as teddy the stiff ? Sad