Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

I thought he sold the stock(at much higher prices) and basically paid cash for most of twitter. I think he did borrow maybe 25% of the money.

Sure is a lot of concern about elon's financial standing(#1 or 2), not much concern on the left over bezos or zuckerbergs collapsing fortunes as well.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I thought he sold the stock(at much higher prices) and basically paid cash for most of twitter. I think he did borrow maybe 25% of the money.

Sure is a lot of concern about elon's financial standing(#1 or 2), not much concern on the left over bezos or zuckerbergs collapsing fortunes as well.

How much do you think Bezos made in the last month?  People only worry about the oil companies and Elon though.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Elon is the easy target right now because this is all still fresh. It's also because this is a huge unforced error. No one made him do any of this, yet here we are.

Zuck has been a punchline for both sides for years now. Kinda like beating a dead horse at this point. 

Bezos is smart enough to stay out of the spotlight, and his wife has done so much with her billions that he gets a bit of an unwarranted free pass.

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Elon is the easy target right now because this is all still fresh. It's also because this is a huge unforced error. No one made him do any of this, yet here we are.

Zuck has been a punchline for both sides for years now. Kinda like beating a dead horse at this point. 

Bezos is smart enough to stay out of the spotlight, and his wife has done so much with her billions that he gets a bit of an unwarranted free pass.

Is it really an unwarranted free pass?  Basically he can do whatever he wants with his money.   He doesn’t seem to be an ass.  

The bottom line is elon was one of the few people on earth with the ability and desire to throw away a chunk of his wealth because he wanted to do the right thing.

What twitter and the other tech co's did and are doing at the behest of US govt officials and agencies is criminal on an epic scale(the criminal part is the US govt) - the govt is not allowed to censor speech, ever, and that means especially for political purposes and benefit.

Just now, KingRevolver said:

What was the right thing he was trying to do?

Stop censoring speech, stop banning and shadow banning one sides arguments, stop fact checking the truth as lies, stop the illegal alliance between the corrupt govt and twitter, stop favoring one side to sway elections(actual major candidates were banned from twitter, not just trump).

But I didn;t really need to tell you that did I? We all know what's been going on, the left however thinks the only thing that matters is that which gives them more power.