Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:
  8 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So it was previously reported that the FBI was allowed to flag Twitter posts for content moderation?  LMAO.

Of course, a communist like you sees no problem with that.

This is where it started. You said CONTENT MODERATION. Your words, not mine.

13 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:
  7 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

It's part of the FBI's job. We've known this since the Trump presidency. Sorry you are three years behind on info

I provided a link that shows how the FBI does CONTENT MODERATION. How that is within the purview of their power.

15 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Let's go back three pages.  Shall we?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Projecting again.

What a dipshit.

You highlighted this lmao. You were the one that said CONTENT MODERATION. 

6 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

You are......proving my point?

As I said, yes, we have known that the FBI has a purview when it comes to content moderation. That information is three years old.

Meth.....not even once kids

I thanked you for proving my point because you highlighted your past post about say it with me.....CONTENT MODERATION

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Once again, NOWHERE do they have the authority to censor American citizens, you fucking retard.

How many times does that need to be said, you stupid fuck?

From CONTENT MODERATION, you make an absurd jump to CENSORING AMERICAN CITIZENS. Those two things aren't the same my guy. 

Seriously kids, meth will rot your brain. Must be part of the standard package for QAnon supporters

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

Tbh, I think he wants 'YES' to win. He is realizing what a clusterfuck he got himself into here.

Maybe.

I think he initially thought the 'No' would win in a landslide.  

He's so full of shit, though, "I will abide by the results of this poll."  His word means nothing.  So who knows what will really happen. 

9 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

This is where it started. You said CONTENT MODERATION. Your words, not mine.

I provided a link that shows how the FBI does CONTENT MODERATION. How that is within the purview of their power.

You highlighted this lmao. You were the one that said CONTENT MODERATION. 

I thanked you for proving my point because you highlighted your past post about say it with me.....CONTENT MODERATION

From CONTENT MODERATION, you make an absurd jump to CENSORING AMERICAN CITIZENS. Those two things aren't the same my guy. 

Seriously kids, meth will rot your brain. Must be part of the standard package for QAnon supporters

So you're still trying to play semantics when I was clearly talking about American censorship.

LMAO.

Keep deflecting, dipshit.

Like I said, the fact that you keep arguing for this shit instead of being outraged over it says everything about your treasonous ass.

9 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Maybe.

I think he initially thought the 'No' would win in a landslide.  

He's so full of shit, though, "I will abide by the results of this poll."  His word means nothing.  So who knows what will really happen. 

How is he full of shit exactly?

Nobody here thinks you're less full of shit than Elon Musk.  Not even someone as stupid as HinesFraud.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you're still trying to play semantics when I was clearly talking about American censorship.

LMAO.

Keep deflecting, dipshit.

Like I said, the fact that you keep arguing for this shit instead of being outraged over it says everything about your treasonous ass.

This is a bad look for you man. This isn't arguing semantics. Content moderation and censoring American citizens are two different things and two different concepts. The comparisons to Raise are getting easier to draw with each post you make.

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

This is a bad look for you man. This isn't arguing semantics. Content moderation and censoring American citizens are two different things and two different concepts. The comparisons to Raise are getting easier to draw with each post you make.

Content moderation of Americans is NOTHING short of censorship especially as it applies to true stories, you fucking retard.

You are actually drooling on your keyboard right now.  Aren't you?

22 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Content moderation of Americans is NOTHING short of censorship especially as it applies to true stories, you fucking retard.

Yikes.

Content moderation is not the same thing as censoring American citizens.

Only a drug addict that dropped out of college could think they are the same thing

31 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Yikes.

Content moderation is not the same thing as censoring American citizens.

Only a drug addict that dropped out of college could think they are the same thing

Right.  So the NY Post wasn't censored for a true story now.  LMAO.

You're almost winning here and not making yourself look like a brainwashed dipshit.

Thanks for this.  These three pages have shown the forum what a worthless, anti-American pile of shit you really are.

Here's a dictionary, dumbfuck college grad:

cen·sor
/ˈsensər/
noun
noun: censor; plural noun: censors
  1. 1.
    an official who examines material that is about to be released, such as books, movies, news, and art, and suppresses any parts that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
    "the report was approved by the military censors"
    h
    Similar: expurgator examiner inspector
verb
verb: censor; 3rd person present: censors; past tense: censored; past participle: censored; gerund or present participle: censoring
  1. examine (a book, movie, etc.) officially and suppress unacceptable parts of it.
    "my mail was being censored"

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Right.  So the NY Post wasn't censored for a true story now.  LMAO.

You're almost winning here and not making yourself look like a brainwashed dipshit.

Thanks for this.  These three pages have shown the forum what a worthless, anti-American pile of shit you really are.

Here's a dictionary, dumbfuck college grad:

cen·sor
/ˈsensər/
noun
noun: censor; plural noun: censors
  1. 1.
    an official who examines material that is about to be released, such as books, movies, news, and art, and suppresses any parts that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
    "the report was approved by the military censors"
    h
    Similar: expurgator examiner inspector
verb
verb: censor; 3rd person present: censors; past tense: censored; past participle: censored; gerund or present participle: censoring
  1. examine (a book, movie, etc.) officially and suppress unacceptable parts of it.
    "my mail was being censored"

So now you are admitting that censorship and moderation are different things? Incredible. You're the best

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

So now you are admitting that censorship and moderation are different things? Incredible. You're the best

You have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old.

How many quarts of saliva have you lost during your horrendous defeat here?

Any idea how conditional phrasing works, pseudo-journalist?

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

You have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old.

How many quarts of saliva have you lost during your horrendous defeat here?

Content moderation is not censorship. Glad you've caught up.

Meth is a helluva drug kids. Is your Guadalajara GF the hookup for you and Raise? How many track marks does she have on her arms?

Content moderation is not censorship. Glad you've caught up.

Meth is a helluva drug kids. Is your Guadalajara GF the hookup for you and Raise? How many track marks does she have on her arms?

The FBI was actively involved in censoring the NY Post using content moderation as a guise (which a government institution should never be involved in with regards to law-abiding citizens to begin with), dipshit.

Now go get your shinebox, brokedick.

3 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

There it is. You are simply the best. Loads of entertainment. A guy that thinks he knows everything that actually knows nothing. The Sirius of Dunning-Kruger

Should the FBI have been involved in the censorship of the NY Post Hunter Biden story?

Yes or no?

You won't be able to answer this question even though it's a simple yes or no answer.

And your silence is just going to prove me right yet again.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Like I said, you wouldn't be able to answer it.

Thanks for playing.

I've never seen anyone get destroyed as bad as you've been annihilated here.

Whatever you say dude. I'm not the one that doesn't know the difference between moderation and censorship and didn't spend three pages proving how clueless he was about it. You and Raise are birds of a feather.

Whatever you say dude. I'm not the one that doesn't know the difference between moderation and censorship and didn't spend three pages proving how clueless he was about it. You and Raise are birds of a feather.

Uh huh.  Keep reaching and trying to deflect.  You're the only one you're fooling.  You're too dumb to face your brainwashing even though you haven't been able to rationalize it in four pages.

You can't even answer a simple yes or no question.

LMAO.

You've never had an original thought of your own, pawn.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Uh huh.  Keep reaching and trying to deflect.  You're the only one you're fooling.  You're too dumb to face your brainwashing even though you haven't been able to rationalize it in four pages.

You can't even answer a simple yes or no question.

LMAO.

You've never had an original thought of your own, pawn.

Education is important kids. Don't be a dropout. Even if its film school. Otherwise you'll end up in a meth house waiting for Q to drop his next bombshell.

EpWkVDtUUAAxNPa.jpg