Someone beat the crap out of nancy pelosies husband

mikeman

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

this seems like an illegal threat against an ex-president

why do you hate someone that you will never meet?  oh that's right, cnn and the tv told you he was the most rotten person in the history of the world

even more rotten than epstein, weinstein, soros and all the scumbags that preyed on innocent children

Because his evil false rhetoric incited a far right winger to kill 11 American Jews praying at a Pittsburgh Synagogue.  I saw Kanye, a massive Trumptard,  cheering that tragic day.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

As a man (even though one footed) you have lost your ability to mock another person's heroes and role models until your #1 hero isn't a purple haired lesbian.

Dumb Dumb, did your research confirm the flu didn't disappear for 2 years. Are you slightly embarrassed you thought it did. Get away from the conservative media and Misinformed Mikey. 

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Dumb, did your research confirm the flu didn't disappear for 2 years. Are you slightly embarrassed you thought it did. Get away from the conservative media and Misinformed Mikey. 

Have you ever comprehended that you're so far gone and bat shit crazy that you're only being trolled 99% of the time?  Get that insulin in before the next limb rots off and turns black.............a color we know you hate.

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

This beating would have never happened under Trump. He was a Law and Order Leader ! 

I'd say he got off easy.  At least they didn't smear doo doo on him.  I hear Nancy created a city that needed an app for that to know where to avoid stepping in it.  The odds were high that he went to the hospital battered and covered in doo doo.  Instead he just went in beat up.

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

This beating would have never happened under Trump. He was a Law and Order Leader ! 

The Trumptard that beat Nancy Pelosi husband with a hammer was yelling Where's Nancy during the violent assault. I wonder if Benedict Donald or the RNC will pay the legal fees for the felon. He'll be a bigger hero in the eyes of Trumptards, than murderer Kyle Rittenhouse.  

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The Trumptard that beat Nancy Pelosi husband with a hammer was yelling Where's Nancy during the violent assault. I wonder if Benedict Donald or the RNC will pay the legal fees for the felon. He'll be a bigger hero in the eyes of Trumptards, than murderer Kyle Rittenhouse.  

Maybe kamela will bail him out like she did with Antifa in Minnesota.

He is def a libtard wanting free rent . Are you part of the movement ?

I bet old libtard Pelosi wishes Kyle Rittenhouse was there. A true Patriot would have saved him the beating from you delusional libtards